What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it is the same as my Dad, they take pictures of the differnt "layers" of the eye so they know what to expect in the surgery. He never did have the surgery. I hope I am not steering you wrong Addie, but I am pretty sure that's what it is

I think that is what my son said also. Said it only takes a few minutes. Good. I don't feel like layinig there for an hour or more. :ermm:

I had one eye done this past fall. No problem, didn't take long at all for the "mapping".

Having a nice chill Corona light with lime, and some Special K cracker chips.

And now that I look down, I'm wondering if my dog had a stroke, or if I need to go on anti psychotic meds since her head seems to be shaking/shivering lightly from side to side o_O

Snacking on toasted marzipan and sipping earl grey out of my new tea cup.

Attachments

• tea cup.jpg
    tea cup.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 74
One can only feel genteel when sipping from something that elegant. I used to have a collection of cups like that. They had to go when downsizing. :(

Aqua chi. Sounds interesting. We were just talking about tai chi today in pain program. I think the comination of water and tai chi would be good for me. I will have to see if it is offered anywhere around here.
I would highly recomend it. It's a deep breathing class with controlled movements in the warm water pool. It takes all the stress & pain out of my day.

One can only feel genteel when sipping from something that elegant. I used to have a collection of cups like that. They had to go when downsizing. :(

I'll downsize Shrek first...;) My teapots and cups stay...no matter what!

Ooh. Pretty!

It's from the Queen Victoria Diamond Jubilee Collection. Shrek got one too...his finger doesn't fit:LOL:

It's lovely. It has flowers on the inside. If you make weak tea, it will be properly what Norwegians call "blomster te" - flower tea, because you can see the flowers through the tea.

I'm belt sanding the last 1/3 of the floor before I have to use the orbit sander. Then I get to slap the first coat of finish on (after I clean up, clean the floor with denatured alcohol, and let that evap). Hopefully, that will go on tomorrow.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/what-else-are-you-making-69227-57.html
The finishing was done with a belt sander and then an orbital (orbit?) on my hands and knees...I could've rented one of those floor sanders, but the last time I did, it was like trying to control a bucking bronco...or maybe that was the edge sander...I'm done with the sanding, waiting for the floor expert to give me the go-ahead tomorrow to slap the first coat of finish on. TL, s/one who goes to the trouble of milling the wood, etc., do you really think that person would rent a floor sander?:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom