What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, I wish somebody would have a Corona with me outside in the wonderful weather. It's no fun drinking beer on the patio all alone.
Oh well, their loss!

I love the Texas heat! I can do 100 degrees without sweating, while Most Texans sweat at 70!:cool:

Bolledeig said:
Man, I wish somebody would have a Corona with me outside in the wonderful weather. It's no fun drinking beer on the patio all alone.
Oh well, their loss!

I love the Texas heat! I can do 100 degrees without sweating, while Most Texans sweat at 70!:cool:

:yum: Corona with lime? I am so there!

Had a chili dinner with my parents and we're now watching America's Got Talent. Liked the waterskiing squirrel but can't imagine anyone paying to see it.

Here's my parents.

2012-04-01 13.33.31-1.jpg

Bolledeig said:
Ofc! Can't have Corona without lime! :D
I'm counting on you making it here before sunset then! :cool:

Shoot. We're about 6 states north. Oh, well, a toast! :clink:

Cindercat said:
Had a chili dinner with my parents and we're now watching America's Got Talent. Liked the waterskiing squirrel but can't imagine anyone paying to see it.

Here's my parents.

You look like your mum! Sweet!

I got home about 11 a.m. from seeing my doctor this morning. Laid out my pills, and passed out. Got woken up a few time between the phone and the door. Right back to sleep. I didn't sleep at all last night, so I was exhausted. I just woke up. Pills still sitting there waiting for me. I have to eat something before I can take them. But I do feel rested. I need to get a small loaf of bread or borrow two slices tomorrow from a neighbor. I hate to buy bread. I eat two slices and the rest goes in the garbage a month later. Funny, I don't ever remember buying green bread. Bread is not my favorite food. But my kids just love it. I love to make it, just not eat it.

I have to have blood work done tomorrow. So back to Winthrop. They tried to do it today, but couldn't find a vein. Will fll up on water tonight and tomorrow morning.

:)

Thanks, Dawg. There's a lot of similarities in our family. With just the two of them - their birthdays are both on the 26th one month (and several years) apart. They both have the same name - Gene & Jean. We don't believe in numerology but there's a lot of it throughout the family.

I got home about 11 a.m. from seeing my doctor this morning. Laid out my pills, and passed out. Got woken up a few time between the phone and the door. Right back to sleep. I didn't sleep at all last night, so I was exhausted. I just woke up. Pills still sitting there waiting for me. I have to eat something before I can take them. But I do feel rested. I need to get a small loaf of bread or borrow two slices tomorrow from a neighbor. I hate to buy bread. I eat two slices and the rest goes in the garbage a month later. Funny, I don't ever remember buying green bread. Bread is not my favorite food. But my kids just love it. I love to make it, just not eat it.

I have to have blood work done tomorrow. So back to Winthrop. They tried to do it today, but couldn't find a vein. Will fll up on water tonight and tomorrow morning.

:)

Addie, why don't you slice the bread and put it in the freezer then just take out the slices that you want - it lasts a long time this way. Dad, DH and I all had different types of bread and I did it this way. DH's gluten free bread wouldn't last a day if I didn't freeze it. And it tastes as fresh as the day it was made (even bought stuff!!).

I hope it goes well for you with your blood. I get worried about you, you know. :angel:

Oh well, their loss!

Speaking of heat, I'm a little slow....your name = how you say boiled egg in Texas, yes?

Speaking of heat, I'm a little slow....your name = how you say boiled egg in Texas, yes?

Hahaha! I've never thought about how it would sound in english, or with a Texan accent. But it sure does sound crazy!
But no, that's not quite close to correct prenounciation.:ROFLMAO:
Its more bolla + how you would prenounce thigh-th+d plus a g at the end. Somewhat Spanish. LOL!

GQ: awesome! Skål! :LOL:

Now, I'm working on my taxes. I'm also trying to do as much stuff as possible with my left hand. I think I overworked the right one. It hurts when I use it for some stuff, like stapling. I think I will be buying an electric stapler. I already had to swap out one of those staplers that you pick up and hold in your hand when stapling. That was causing pain a few years ago.

I'm getting ready to do battle with the county attorney in the county where Buck and I owned our house. I sold the house in October 2009 and the letter I received yesterday said I was being taken to court for 2011 delinquent taxes. Ugh!!!

Since I sold the property, it's been sold two more times. Don't those nerf balls know what's going on?:mad::mad::mad:

Here goes!!!

Oh my blob! I think I just saw a cockroach on the kitchen floor!
What do I do now?! Am I gonna have to tear the house down??

Bought the house in February. Never seen one before. Never seen a cockroach ever actually, until today.
I had my dog eat it. Is that ok? Do they carry rabies or mad cow decease? :ohmy:

I know nothing!! There are no cockroaches where I'm from.

Oh my blob! I think I just saw a cockroach on the kitchen floor!
What do I do now?! Am I gonna have to tear the house down??

Bought the house in February. Never seen one before. Never seen a cockroach ever actually, until today.
I had my dog eat it. Is that ok? Do they carry rabies or mad cow decease? :ohmy:

I know nothing!! There are no cockroaches where I'm from.
Relax.

It probably wasn't a cockroach. It was probably a beetle. Time to do some Googling ;)

I have had cockroaches and it's kinda icky, but not the end of the world. The exterminator got rid of them with boric acid. It's extra fine, you can't just use regular boric acid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom