What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when i get of d.c. am going to knit. had to start over yesterday using a fatter needle. i always hate the first five or so rows. then it will stop twisting around. it is beautiful yarn . called cape cod multi, red heart, light and lofty.

Just woke up from a long winter's nap....um make that long afternoon nap! :wacko: Will be glad when I am not taking so many of these.

Trying to decide if I have enough renewed energy to actually take on dinner after all. But don't think so. :rolleyes:

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone :)

My husband and I have a weeks holiday this week YAY!

It is my birthday tomorrow and we always make sure we take a week off around our birthdays so that we never have to work on our special day ;)

Today we are going to be doing some cooking, we are making a Lemon Curd Tart YUM!

Today will be 'keeping busy in the house' day as I wait for the tornado warnings to expire. Had them all day yesterday and they go until 2 PM this afternoon. Inconvenient, especially when my 12 y.o. dog is a quivering mess when it storms. The two cats seem to be catching her apprehension and we'll all be happier when the stormy weather passes. Heavy rains have passed by on both sides, east and west, so I count myself lucky so far to have gotten only a couple of inches of rain. Spoke too soon. I just heard on the radio in the background that there's now a flood watch as well.

Have just watched a couple of Masterchefs and now going to bed, want a reasonably early night as I have a big day planned for my birthday tomorrow :)

Just heard a correction -- it's a tornado watch now, not a warning. Phew! Much better. Yesterday the weather radio sounded its alarm for actual warnings frequently and advised covering your head with blankets, etc.

I just got a phone call. My new scooter will be here in an hour. Unfortunately, it is pouring out and I won't be able to run around the neighborhood terrorizing everyone. :clap::bounce::clap::bounce:

I just woke up, congested. I'm starting to feel alittle better and started some laundry. In a bit, I'm headed off to the store.

Kylie, I suppose that sandwich that your hubby likes is like having a jam or jelly sandwich over here. I knew lots of people that liked those, but I have to include peanut butter on mine. Enjoy your special day tomorrow!

Dressing change is done, time to get ready for the day. Have a little shopping to do and medications to pick up. The apartment is a wreck, from not being at home for almost three weeks. Mail and magazines stacked everywhere. I may have to post my own "Tornado" Warning.

Back
Top Bottom