What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love doing data entry. One hand on the numeric pad and the other on the tab key. Then go back and tie them all together with formulas. :)
It would be much quicker if I didn't have to put the name of the store and what it is. I'm just glad that laptop computers come with proper numeric keypads nowadays.

Have just had breakfast and a shower and soon I am off to work :)

I have a couple of mystery shopping jobs today, both a fair distance away, so a bit of driving involved, but that is fine, I love driving ;)

Have a lovely day everyone :)

I am going out to do a bit of shopping and to buy some flowers for my next door neighbour who just got out of the hospital. I couldn't get to see her and figured she would enjoy them more when she got home anyway! :)

I am also going to start baking for next week - We do a kid's day camp every year and I head up the kitchen. We give the kids cookies three days, a healthier snack on Wednesday and a "super snack" on Friday which this year will be blue cupcakes with clouds (marshmallows) on top. We have people donate cookies but I always make some and we also have snacks for the moms who want to stick around. I love this event! :)

I'm still dragging my butt. I managed to get some shopping done today (kiddy pool for the dog and laundry drying racks for me) with the help of my lovely daughter. Now I'm lying on the couch trying to stay a bit cool.

Actually, I totally understand. We have had a pool for Violet ever since she was a baby - I think we have gone through about 5 plastic pools over the last 8 years. A week ago I noticed that the pool was only have full and thought she hand just splashed it out has she often does. No, there was a leak. We haven't had a chance to get a new one and she goes in this one but it is "not the same". :ermm: Poor Violet!

do i have to think of everything?

the first 15 minutes of the hour is doggie time, the next is people time.

if ken has mirrored sunglasses and can twirl a whistle, he can lifeguard.

do i have to think of everything?

the first 15 minutes of the hour is doggie time, the next is people time.

if ken has mirrored sunglasses and can twirl a whistle, he can lifeguard.

I vote that people time comes before doggie time. But that's just me...

now that's being mean to the dog. they have more sensitive noses, you know.

kidding, i'm kidding.

it's the hair...

:sick:

:mrgreen:

I'm still dragging my butt. I managed to get some shopping done today (kiddy pool for the dog and laundry drying racks for me) with the help of my lovely daughter. Now I'm lying on the couch trying to stay a bit cool.

Washing laundry is a necessity. But anyone who doesn't take advantage of this hot weather either with an outdoor clothesline or on racks, is crazy. Why heat up the house using the dryer? Let Mother Nature do it for you. :)

Winding down, watching TV...changed Shrek's dressing...I am going to have to quit dressing him one of these days.

I would love to be able to eat hot seasoned foods. But I am unable to. So I made a small bowl of Angel Hair pasta with butter and one stupid red pepper flake. It is amazing how much heat that one flake emmited into the pasta. :ohmy:

i did some house cleaning. finally found a vac. that works well and is light enough for me to push around. did living , dining, laundry room and the hall. the other three rooms tomorrow. it is very hot so watered plants i transplanted on sunday. now, dinner, reading and t.v.

got done at the pool. We all decided to do the pizza buffet tonight, not such a good choice. Feels good to be relaxing in the recliner.

3:18AM and can't sleep. Can't find a comfortable position - more, I think, because I'm tired of laying down than from the mild sciatica pain. My head says sleep but my body says no. Already tried walking around, I put laundry in the drier. Guess I'll try reading some more.

Sorry to hear you are not sleeping well CC, hoping you get some rest after reading :)

We have had tea and now relaxing at the pc...off to watch some Masterchef soon :chef:

3:18AM and can't sleep. Can't find a comfortable position - more, I think, because I'm tired of laying down than from the mild sciatica pain. My head says sleep but my body says no. Already tried walking around, I put laundry in the drier. Guess I'll try reading some more.

That sucks when you can't, but want to sleep. Been there many times. Hope reading does it for you. Just laying there even with your eyes closed doesn't always help. It just makes your mind start working. for me it is hand sewing. After a while I can't even see what I am working on. So that is when I try to make it to sleep. Usually works for me. Good luck. Hope you don't have too many nights like this. :)

I would love to be able to eat hot seasoned foods. But I am unable to. So I made a small bowl of Angel Hair pasta with butter and one stupid red pepper flake. It is amazing how much heat that one flake emmited into the pasta. :ohmy:
Is that sort of like the princess and the pea? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom