What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are there alot of vegetables in it? Is it saucey? Is it generally spicey? Is it served with rice, potatoes or pasta?

Not alot of vegetables in the dishes I mentioned, mainly capsicum and onion

You can get vegetarian dishes which have some more vegetables

The meals are all served with basmati rice and they are very saucy, creamy and spicy

You can ask for mild, medium or hot, depending on your taste

lol, kylie, you're eating indian food kinda like a westerner.

indian food is really primarily vegetarian, but much like chinese food, it has adapted to include more meat for us gringos.

lol, kylie, you're eating indian food kinda like a westerner.

indian food is really primarily vegetarian, but much like chinese food, it has adapted to include more meat for us gringos.

We love chicken in our curries Tom...the more chicken the better YUMMO!! :)

me too. in fact, i'm heading out to pick up some cheap indian take out. chicken tikka masala over rice, curried chick peas, creamed spinach, and onions and tiny hot peppers.

6 1/2 hours to go to complete an 82 hour work week. that's a new personal record for me.

Tom, that meal sounds perfect...enjoy!

Wow...82 hours in one week...you must be beat :ohmy:

Why so many hours Tom?

I agree, Bucky, that is an awesome meal!

I am off to bed after baking 14 dozen cookies (2 kinds) for my kids' camp next week. I am in charge of the snack bar and while I don't make all the stuff, I like to have some just in case there aren't enough cookies. We go through 240+ a day!

I am also feeling good after my first physio appointment for my back. I got the go ahead to start back at the pool. :)

g'night, lp.

kylie, lots of vacation time, a serious illness, and fair-weather sick days just added up this week.

Just need to take care of business this morning (pick up landscaping bricks, pick up car parts, etc.) with DH. later it is off to an afternoon/evening car show at The Garden of the Gods visitor center parking lot.

You type well for a sleeping person.

I am loading up to go and play a couple of gigs today. A family reunion up in the mountains somewhere, and then back for an hour drive to play at a Whitewater Rafting Resort in Quebec on the Ottawa River. Gonna be a long day....yip!
rofl::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You sound like you have a fun day ahead of you! I have always wanted to try whitewater rafting. Whenever we go on vacation I cannot convince dh & the daughter that it's a good idea to try it.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom