What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My DH just got done getting a bat out of our house. We also had one in here last summer. We still can't figure out how it get in.

don't they have to be invited n?
:devilish:

try holy water, silver, and garlic.

wait, garlic attracts itailans.

just go with holy water...

Last edited:
Having a coffee but about to go and prepare tea as Steve will be home soon :)

Catch you all later tonight ;)

Kylie1969 said:
Wow, that should be a blast BC!

Do you know if there are loads of people going?

Hope you can still recognise some of them ;)

It was a very small school, 68 in my graduating class! I knew everyone, I'm sure I'll recognize a lot of people, thanks to Facebook!

don't they have to be invited n?
:devilish:

try holy water, silver, and garlic.

wait, garlic attracts itailans.

just go with holy water...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well, since I can't sleep, I may as well have a good belly laugh. Thank you for starting my day on a good note.:angel:

On our way to Dallas on business! I love how Americans value family so much that wife, kids and pets are welcome on business trips!

It was a very small school, 68 in my graduating class! I knew everyone, I'm sure I'll recognize a lot of people, thanks to Facebook!

Ah yes FB, that should help immensely ;) It sounds like it will be a great evening!

On our way to Dallas on business! I love how Americans value family so much that wife, kids and pets are welcome on business trips!

Have a good trip Bolle...is it far from where you are?

i got up early this afternoon to get the turtle and goldfish tank cleaned. man, that thing stank! i never wanted a fish tank of any kind, but my damn neighbor came home with a tiny red eared slider (turtle) from chinatwon one day when she was babysitting and somehow my boy ended up with it. :glare: and every church fair we end up with another goldfish or pool comet which get huge from eating turtle food.

the dumb turtle is supposed to eat the goldfish, but since he was raised with them, they are his friends.

and i get to scrub a scummy tank every 6 or 8 weeks. :(

anyway, i'm back, back in the ny groooove. back at work, trying to decide what to get for dinner. probably chinese.

i got up early this afternoon to get the turtle and goldfish tank cleaned. man, that thing stank! i never wanted a fish tank of any kind, but my damn neighbor came home with a tiny red eared slider (turtle) from chinatwon one day when she was babysitting and somehow my boy ended up with it. :glare: and every church fair we end up with another goldfish or pool comet which get huge from eating turtle food.

the dumb turtle is supposed to eat the goldfish, but since he was raised with them, they are his friends.

anyway, i'm back, back in the ny groooove. back at work, trying to decide what to get for dinner. probably chinese.

We had 4 red-eared sliders...yes named after the TMNT...they were the yuckiest beasts ever. By the time we got rid of them, they were the size of salad plates and lived in a 50 gallon tank. They got to move to a duck pond on a friend's piece of property.

How big is the tank? Have you thought of getting a Plecostomus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia? They look like tiny sharks and really keep the algae down.

that's what shrek told you, pf, about the pond on a farm.

that's what they told me when my childhood dog got old. she went to live on a farm.

did shrek made any tasty soups shortly after that? :ermm:

taxy, the tank is only about 20 gallons, and there's too many beasts in it already. the turtle has gone from the size of a half dollar piece to bigger than my hand in just 4 years.

my boy really wants a proper 50 gallon tank or bigger for just fish, but that will have to wait. and then, of course, we will have little sharks. thanks for the tip on a cleaner fish. i'll have to remember that.

that's what shrek told you, pf, about the pond on a farm.

that's what they told me when my childhood dog got old. she went to live on a farm.

did shrek made any tasty soups shortly after that? :ermm:

No, he was my friend and I took the turtles out there myself and they still live there, we see them about once a year.:rolleyes: Friend has an alligator, too...his name is Samsonite...

Getting ready for early bedtime. I fell again today, twisted my ankle on the edge of the sidewalk ended up face down in the grass (at least it wasn't concrete this time) banged up my right knee, again. Sprained my right hand and wrist. Not enough to not use it, just enough to make it ache more than usual.

Getting ready for early bedtime. I fell again today, twisted my ankle on the edge of the sidewalk ended up face down in the grass (at least it wasn't concrete this time) banged up my right knee, again. Sprained my right hand and wrist. Not enough to not use it, just enough to make it ache more than usual.
(((hugs)))

Don't have done that! I hope it all heals quickly.

(((hugs)))

Don't have done that! I hope it all heals quickly.

Just ache all over, the right more than the left. But, I don't know how many more hits my right knee can take, it's a wonder my kneecap isn't mush by now. It does have an extra crease in it today, but it doesn't hurt.

i'm sorry you wiped out, fee.

has your doc checked your meniscus? your patella is just a bone cap as you know, but when the meniscus or one of the three cruciate ligaments go, watch out.

can you do a soft tissue scan of a meniscus?

PrincessFiona60 said:

Eeks! {{{{hugs and healing, PF}}}}

also, look into the y angle of the knee in relation to your hips with a sports doc. women have a wider knee angle due to their hips (hubba hubba :cool:), so more stress is put on said knee ligaments and cartiledge.

also, look into the y angle of the knee in relation to your hips with a sports doc. women have a wider knee angle due to their hips (hubba hubba :cool:), so more stress is put on said knee ligaments and cartiledge.
Just curious, why do you know this stuff? Knee injuries?

I've broken my patella twice and I didn't know all of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom