What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessFiona60 said:
Getting ready to check Shrek's scar..oh yea! That's the exciting thing tonight.

I was successful in beating the migraine last night, just a dull roar today, but nothing blinding...despite the 8 hours on the computer today. Just still a bit nauseated.

Glad you're feeling better, PF. Shrek's scar needs to get out more.

Steve and I have just got back from our walk that we do every night after tea :)

I am stuffed now :LOL: long walk tonight!

Packing our suitcases in anticipation for our disney trip to florida this next week. Leaving tomorrow after work for 9 days!

simonbaker said:
Packing our suitcases in anticipation for our disney trip to florida this next week. Leaving tomorrow after work for 9 days!

Oh, fun, SB! Do all the rides, visit Epcot, drink all the world's beers, and hug Mickey and Goofy! Take plenty of pics!

Safe travels!

Getting ready to whack up a whole boneless beef ribeye, on sale for $4.99 a pound. I've always cut up my own beef tenderloins and pork loins, but this sucker is intimidating!

Just got back from the orthopedist. It seems I have a 'frayed or bruised' rotator cuff in my right shoulder. It's been hurting for a while so I finally made an appt. Now he wants me to go for an MRI. I'm not happy, that's a really small hole I have to go into. I'll need some good drugs.

Thank you to all for the best wishes!! Just getting the van loaded now. Almost ready to go.

Just got back from the orthopedist. It seems I have a 'frayed or bruised' rotator cuff in my right shoulder. It's been hurting for a while so I finally made an appt. Now he wants me to go for an MRI. I'm not happy, that's a really small hole I have to go into. I'll need some good drugs.

Andy, the MRI machine has changed drastically. It is no longer a small hole you have to go into. It is now like a round doughnut with the hole in the middle. You can see all around the room and talk to the techie. No drugs needed. The machine now only makes a whirring sound. No more loud clanking and banging. Your KA makes more noise than the new MRIs. Picture a large plain doughnut and you lying in the middle of the hole. I have severe claustrophobia and if they told me I had to have an MRI right now, I would jump up on the table with no questions asked. The very first one I ever had was in the old type machine. They had to put me into a deep sleep before I would even go into the room. Trust me, you won't mind it. The worst part is when they inject the dye and you feel warm for about five seconds. Just make sure they give you a pillow. Some places don't. Even if they have to give you a rolled up towel or sheet. It is lousy laying flat on your back without a pillow. Let us know how it goes for you. :angel:

Getting ready to check Shrek's scar..oh yea! That's the exciting thing tonight.

I was successful in beating the migraine last night, just a dull roar today, but nothing blinding...despite the 8 hours on the computer today. Just still a bit nauseated.

PF, I find that if I give into the nausea, it breaks the migraine headache for me. I know most folks don't like vomiting. But I am so used to it by now, that as soon as I feel it cominig on, I give in. I usually only get the dry heaves. All I do with that is drool like an idiot. :angel:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but do you know that those TVs can spy on you? :ohmy: :ermm:

New Samsung TV Watches You Watching It - Slashdot

I refuse to get anything from Samsung at the moment.

I checked my numbers. My Samsung is an LN model. And thank goodness, it is two years old. But I am going to show this to my son. He has his computer hooked up to his TV and he has a Samsung. But I think it is an older model like mine. Thanks for the info. Samsung is now on my DO NOT BUY list. Too bad. I have always liked their products. I am sick and tired of the world trying to invade my privacy. I don't lead the most exciting life. But it is my life and I would like to be able to choose who I want to let in.

We got our new TV yesterday afternoon...we were so surprised as it was not meant to be delivered until next Wednesday...so we were so happy!!

We set it all up last night and watched a 3D movie, it was brilliant...and the TV is so big, I love it!

It is great too as it came with a set of 2 3D glasses ;)

Good for you. We got a new one a few months ago. I can actually see everything now. Enjoy! And what a great time to get a new one with the olympics on.

Thanks Chopper :)

We were actually watching the opening ceremony last night in 3D...they have a station over here that replays all the Olympics and the opening entertainment etc in 3D..it was great ;)

Yes, it makes it a lot easier to see now with it being bigger, I love it to bits :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom