What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Chopper :)

We were actually watching the opening ceremony last night in 3D...they have a station over here that replays all the Olympics and the opening entertainment etc in 3D..it was great ;)

Yes, it makes it a lot easier to see now with it being bigger, I love it to bits :)
I didn't know there was 3D TV. Do you have to wear special glasses?

I am heading out to a country fair to watch my girlfriend's son play some classic rock. Only to be fair, and in the spirit of things, I am having a couple of quick classic spirits, myself. Rock on!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Don't worry. I have a DD.

Last edited:
I was looking at a Samsung cell phone today...mad at my favorite telephone company once again (once again, the landline in the City was disconnected because I haven't paid the bill for the farm--which was disconnected on June 21st and the bill was paid in full on the 30th of June...............those are my footprints as I stomp my feet, run in circles, scream and shout)! The farm should no longer have a phone bill, but for some reason, the idiots continue to bill me for it (or credit the wrong #)--I ordered it disconnected in APRIL and picked the date in June--but, since I haven't supposedly paid the bill, once again, my line in the City is cut off because I opted for one bill for both lines!!!!!!! And, of course, I can't call and B*tch because I can't call the phone company which shall remain nameless. I'm so frigging sick of this.

Back to the Samsung phone....I've had this brand of cell phone in the past so I thought maybe I'd go with a prepaid cell...glad I didn't buy it! Need to do more research on plans and coverage in the technological black hole in which I live. I'm going to the farm in the morning so I can use my prepaid US cell phone to call and B*tch.

So I called today--from the farm, using my US cell phone...had to walk halfway to the US border to get a signal.

The short story is that yes, the landline was cancelled instead of the landline at the farm--oops. The line in the City was restored 6 hours b/4 I called, and yes, I have a credit of $33. I so would like to have a different option for a landline.

Thanks Chopper :)

We were actually watching the opening ceremony last night in 3D...they have a station over here that replays all the Olympics and the opening entertainment etc in 3D..it was great ;)

Yes, it makes it a lot easier to see now with it being bigger, I love it to bits :)

sounds great, Kylie. Enjoy!

I am heading out to a country fair to watch my girlfriend's son play some classic rock. Only to be fair, and in the spirit of things, I am having a couple of quick classic spirits, myself. Rock on!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Don't worry. I have a DD.

Phew. That sounds like a whole lot safer trip than your zip, which scared me just looking at your picture. Did you see the picture of London's Mayor who got hung up mid-zip? Fortunately, he seems to have a lively sense of humor. :LOL:

Time to get off my butt and put away laundry. Bf is in charge of washing/drying it, and bringing it back upstairs for me, so the least I can do is actually put it away. ::sigh:: He always seems to get around to doing laundry when I have the least amount of motivation.

I'm about to go out and raid the vegetable garden--chard, kale, zucchini, corn, and whatever else I find. I am heading back to the house in the City later. It is a long weekend so I have the lowest electricity rates from 7 p.m. tonight until 7 a.m. Tuesday. I'm going to be busy in the kitchen processing stuff for the freezer. And, the central air will be on!

I'm watching some stupid tv show that I'm currently addicted to (A Secret Life of an American Teenager), whilst drinking cider, before eating.
Made a spicy turkey stew for the parents earlier but I don't fancy it, (went down a treat, we love it) so I'm going to have some fish, salad and a tomato sauce or salsa for tea.

I'm doing laundry and packing for a weekend getaway with Hubby! I also had lunch with a friend today at a little Japanese place. The shrimp tempura was yummy!

Where ya headed, Chopper?

The whole boneless ribeye I'd planned to cut up yesterday still awaits. It continues to intimidate me. Gotta suck it up and be strong.

Off to a small town west of here Salida. We are taking our mountain bikes. Should be fun.
Need to do something before reporting back to work one week from today. ;)

Last edited:
chopper said:
Off to a small town west of here Salida. We are taking our mountain bikes. Should be fun.
Need to do something before reporting back to work one week from today. ;)

So not the vroom vroom bikes, the pedal bikes? Have a great time!

Dawgluver said:
So not the vroom vroom bikes, the pedal bikes? Have a great time!

Right. We have both kinds. This weekend we will be exercising. We will take the car to carry the bikes. I just had a visual of the motorcycles caring bikes. Too funny!

Wow, we are off topic. Sorry. I hope the mods don't get after me. ;)

Watching TV out of the corner of my eye, got my meds set up for the week and ready to start my weekend. Wish I knew what I did with that packet of tapioca...I wanted to make pudding tonight.

Watching TV out of the corner of my eye, got my meds set up for the week and ready to start my weekend. Wish I knew what I did with that packet of tapioca...I wanted to make pudding tonight.

:LOL: Did you look in the fridge? Are your glasses right there on top of your head? Been there, done that.

Back
Top Bottom