What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I did not realise it takes you guys so long to get to the ocean :ohmy:

I am now thinking a 25 minute drive is not bad then :)

A lot of people live right on the waterfronts, that would be lovely :)

I live a block from the Atlantic Ocean. I HAVE to live near the ocean. After all I am a Pisces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to recover from Today's Funny of Michael Phelps earliest picture. My chest and side are still hurting from laughing so hard. You may be reading an obit tomorrow of an old lady who dies from laughter. My tombstone will say, "At least she died happy!" That has to be the silliest thing I have ever seen.

I live a block from the Atlantic Ocean. I HAVE to live near the ocean. After all I am a Pisces.

That is great Addie...just a short stroll to the ocean then :)

I am a Cancer and Steve is a Pisces..so we should be closer to the ocean too ;)

Steve and I have just got back from our evening walk :)

It is such a lovely night, not too cold and nice and sunny...it was lovely ;)

Now having a cuppa and soon going to head to the recliners and watch some Grand Designs :)

trying to wake up. since 6 in the morning. i am not a morning person. I ususally start work at 9:30-10, but this week need to be here early, I think it is a waiste of time.

I am waiting for the Postman, to see if he has a book I ordered last week!

It is odd to me that I still get excited about getting packages and letters in the mail, you would think that the novelty would have worn off by now! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Monday at 19.15 Hours or 7.15 pm

The Vet and I are sitting on our Adriatic sea view terrace and making the shopping list; for the rest of the week ... The Fishermen Boats at Sunrise, the central main market for poultry, cheeses, fruit and veggies ... and the Supermkt. for the Paper goods.

Relaxing ... discussing the lunch cartes for the week, browsing Discuss Cooking Forum for some ideas as well ...

And, preparing the list for Gravy Queen´s coffee walnut cake gluten free.

Have a lovely Monday.
Margi.

Still a long weekend here. Just got back from a 5 mile walk through the countryside, now going to head out to spend the afternoon with my mother. Going to go for a drive in the bush to visit my brother who is building a new roof on his cabin. Then, back to town for some T-bones.....

I am having an "adventure." I am sooooo totally bored not being able to do many things because of my cast that I decided as soon as I awoke this morning that I was going to make a cake.

Well, it took me all morning and I have yet to make the icing and ice the cake. That will be this afternoon's project. But, the layers came out perfectly.

The cast is on my right (dominant) hand and only the tiniest bit of the tips of my fingers are peeking out. My thumb? Well, it is somewhere in its little plaster cocoon, so some fine motor skills are challenging if not down right hilarious.

However, I feel accomplished at what I've done so far and am enjoying this little taste of normalcy

Way to go, Katie!

I'm dehydrating a bunch of tomatoes, and just bagged up some whole peaches, which are now residing in the freezer. I did not know you could freeze peaches whole. A quick warm water rinse, and apparently the skin slips off.

:clap: Yay, Katie! :clap:

I am happily rolling around my new studio in my desk chair, enjoying the space of it and planning where everything goes. :)

Wrapping things up here. Heading out for my shoulder MRI. I'll get the results Thursday.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Done and back home. The open MRI was OK. Noisy and boring for 30 minutes but now It's done and I have the video!

I think I'll go take a look at it and self-diagnose.

Andy M. said:
Thanks for all the well wishes. Done and back home. The open MRI was OK. Noisy and boring for 30 minutes but now It's done and I have the video!

I think I'll go take a look at it and self-diagnose.

Is there an "I'd like to thank the Academy" speech in your future?

Glad it's over!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom