What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kinda like those "helpful" programs that scan your computer and list a bunch of errors that aren't there so you'll buy their program?

I just wish they'd debug before they change my program, especially when they don't give you the option of keeping the older version, but I guess that's how they get the bugs show up.

Does anyone have a good reminder program to suggest?
Actually there are ethical programmers, and unethical ones. The unethical programmers are hackers. There are even college programs for ethical hackers........it's the same as real life, some people are out for using people and some are out to do the right thing, they are ethical. When an ethical programmer makes a mistake, that is one thing, but it makes it tough when unethical programmers make bad programs on purpose.

I did use the "contact us" for the program, and have they have been working with me on the problems. Some of the problems are surprises for them. I do appreciate that they have been getting back to me.

Kinda like those "helpful" programs that scan your computer and list a bunch of errors that aren't there so you'll buy their program?

I just wish they'd debug before they change my program, especially when they don't give you the option of keeping the older version, but I guess that's how they get the bugs show up.

Does anyone have a good reminder program to suggest?
I have a pretty good one for my phone. :rolleyes:

Google calendar works well for reminders. You can have it remind you with email, a popup, and/or an SMS.

I have just got home from work...just had a couple of jobs this morning

Now going to have a relaxing arvo in the recliner :)

Early to bed, we go "Live" tomorrow with our Electronic MARs and I have been elected to be one of the mentors around the facility for any problems that arise. 7 computers, 7 confused nurses...this should be fun!!!

I have just got home from work...just had a couple of jobs this morning

Now going to have a relaxing arvo in the recliner :)

Hi, Kylie. What part time jobs do you do, if you don't mind my asking....? :) Glad you are having some relaxing recliner time. :)

Oh my gosh, I have been mowing this morning. I came in to use the restroom and rest a bit before going back out. I look like something from a si-fi movie with my mask. Here it is. I'm not showing you what I look like in it. It would scare small children LOL

View attachment 15115

I guess I had better get back to work!!!

Chopper, you might consider adding some ear protection - what the heck. When I had a hearing test recently, I learned that riding mower noise, chain saw racket, etc., (never went to rock concerts) might be at least partly to blame for the ringing in my ears and loss of the upper registers of my hearing here in my golden years.

We're up and at 'em early this morning as I have an 8 a.m. appointment with the hand surgeon. He's going to remove the cast, review the incisions, remove all the stitches and put me back in another cast.

I'm really looking forward to being able to wriggle my fingers for the first time in two weeks.

After the doc's appointment I'm going to meet my best friend who just retired from teaching. Today would be her first day of classes so, instead of slaving in a hot classroom all day, we're going out to lunch then to the movies. Yeah...for retirement!!!!!

Still hot and heavy emails with Gunter who's helping me with my ReminderFox. Nothing he's suggested so far is working, so he's really into figuring out this snafu.

Just got back from the supermarket as I'm afraid my "essentials" needed restocking, the fridge was looking a bit bare. No I don't mean food related items. (Waits for Harry to comment on that one...!)
Now I'm just about to watch some videos on YouTube whilst eating some yogurt, and then I think I have a date with a film this afternoon. I'm feeling very lazy, this heat is draining me and I'm not used to it. Plus still recovering from 3 hectic days in a row and not feeling up to much.
I may watch that documentary about the MotoGP called "Fastest", at least I think that's what it's called, or maybe I'll just stick a good horror movie on. I'm a horror addict.

tinlizzie said:
Chopper, you might consider adding some ear protection - what the heck. When I had a hearing test recently, I learned that riding mower noise, chain saw racket, etc., (never went to rock concerts) might be at least partly to blame for the ringing in my ears and loss of the upper registers of my hearing here in my golden years.

Thanks. I do wear the ear muffs too, but it is not a riding mower. I walk behind it and push. The ditch in the front is a pain, but the rest is flat. We live on five acres and we mow about 2 1/2-3 of that. I keep telling my Hubby that I will need a rider when I am old. At least he doesn't think I am old! I'm getting ready to go back out today, because I didn't finish. I have arthritis and get sore and have to break it up into several days. I also need to get my thyroid rechecked to make sure the medicine is doing the trick because I run out of energy every day at about 2:00. Oh well, blood work is to be done in mid August. Here I go-back out.

image-479798402.jpg

Here is all of my head gear. LOL

The morning air is cool and fresh after all the rain yesterday. I stayed up VERY late chatting with Bugs last night, so I'm moving slowly. Right now, its coffee time and we're all enjoying the view and the fresh air.

Attachments

• Photo 29.jpg
    Photo 29.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 148
Still going hot and heavy with Gunter. He's got my ReminderFox fixed on his end, now we're having trouble getting the fix back to my computer. It's kind of exhausting. We've been at it since 5:15 a.m.

10 emails and answers with things to try.

Leaving soon to see the ortho Dr. to find out what the MRI told him and to find out what's in store for me. I looked at the MRI images and while it's cool to look at, it all meant nothing to me. I guess I defer to the Dr.'s diagnosis and course of treatment.

Alix said:
The morning air is cool and fresh after all the rain yesterday. I stayed up VERY late chatting with Bugs last night, so I'm moving slowly. Right now, its coffee time and we're all enjoying the view and the fresh air.

Your cats look like they ate enjoying the view too!

Back
Top Bottom