What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie, I'm sorry about the diagnosis, but very glad that this part of it is over. Now get some rest for you. If you have trouble sleeping tonight, take just half of the lorazepam tablet. 0.5 mg is a big dose in the lorazepam world. Love ya!

I am sitting here wondering how I just did a whole week's worth of grocery shopping, brought it into the house, cleaned out all the stuff we haven't eaten this past week because we have never been home, put away everything, emptied the dishwasher and filled it.

I actually know how I did it - thanks to my pain management program. The pain is at a dull roar right now and I am able to work with that. I also feel good that I got things done that I didn't think I would a few hours ago. :angel:

And for those of you who are going to say I over did it, honestly I didn't. I did it slowly using the techniques I have learned and the dolly that my hubby put in the trunk of my car "just in case I need it". I love my hubby! :wub:

Heart test number one done today, no results yet, the tech wouldn't say anything but, "If it makes you feel better, I didn't have to go get the doctor to consult." What I gleaned from the test was the right carotid sounded good, the left sounded muffled and muddy. I didn't get a look at the images.

One more test next Tuesday, I get to sleep through it...

Addie said:
Kilz primer paint will take care of that. No need to wash the walls. Let that be the problem for DH. :angel:

Great minds think alike...I read that and thought the same thing. Kilz will cover anything!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Heart test number one done today, no results yet, the tech wouldn't say anything but, "If it makes you feel better, I didn't have to go get the doctor to consult." What I gleaned from the test was the right carotid sounded good, the left sounded muffled and muddy. I didn't get a look at the images.

Oh I hope all is well with all of these tests. I had blood drawn on Saturday to test for all sorts of auto-immune deceases. They are also testing the thyroid levels again. It's heck getting old!

You don't need any heart tests - I am sure everyone here would attest to the fact that yours is full of gold! :flowers:

But you are in my thoughts, hugs and prayers. Love you, sis!

Hope the results are positive Fiona :)

Today I did some general housework and some ironing...boring :LOL:

I then hit the shops and got some specials...happy days :)

This arvo, fell asleep on the recliner...too easy when it is so cold outside and chucking it down with rain ;)

You don't need any heart tests - I am sure everyone here would attest to the fact that yours is full of gold! :flowers:

But you are in my thoughts, hugs and prayers. Love you, sis!

Thank you Laurie! Love you, too!

My heart may full of gold, but the test also (almost) concludes my brain doesn't get enough oxygen:LOL: Like THAT's a big surprise:ROFLMAO:

May also be the new heart murmur that is being heard.

Oh I hope all is well with all of these tests. I had blood drawn on Saturday to test for all sorts of auto-immune deceases. They are also testing the thyroid levels again. It's heck getting old!

Are they looking for Rheumatoid Arthritis? or anything specific?

Thoughts and prayers for you Chopper! Getting old isn't for sissies!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Are they looking for Rheumatoid Arthritis? or anything specific?

Thoughts and prayers for you Chopper! Getting old isn't for sissies!

Yes, I think that is the big one, but she mentioned some other things as well. Just waiting for results. Thanks.

Plans, change...walk in clinic first, I have something in my eye and it's not my finger, then cardio, then work.

AH! A day off! Got lots to do. Laundry, grocery shopping, clothes shopping, then if I'm speedy I might get in a yoga class. Boy do I need one.

Just got calls from both my doctor and the hospital - seems the tests they took at ER on Friday are showing I DO have a small kidney infection! Gee, why didn't I think of that. :mad:

Since it is happening all too often they are putting me on a short (3 day) course of IV anti-biotic which I start this afternoon.

When my GP called me I told her how the ER doctor treated me and she was furious. She is going to look into it further. He was diagnosing my file, not me. He saw chronic back pain and wouldn't look further to see there was something "underneath" and to trust that I know the difference.

I feel better already! :)

Back
Top Bottom