What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SB, were you in your recliner when you fell asleep?

I am forever falling asleep in ours :LOL:
Yes, I do too. Last night I woke up at 2 am to wake dh up as he was sleeping in the recliner too. All the windows & the sliding glass door were all open & it got down to 55F last night & it felt like it was freezing cold. I am just getting ready to leave for work now.

Trying to wake up even though I have been out of bed for an hour :ermm:

I have errands to run and need to do them while DH is home to drive me - can't drive because of the extra meds. On the good side of things - the room has stopped spinning! :)

I should go fold laundry or something and pretend to be productive. Its just so blessed quiet in this house I don't want to disturb it.

I am kicking myself! :wacko: Don't worry, it is only figuratively! :LOL:

I had a pom pom maker from my childhood. It was the perfect pom pom maker. You put various plastic pieces together and wound the wool around halves which you clicked together, cut the strands, wrapped and tied, then unsnapped everything and fluffed and trimmed. I found it while cleaning out my Dad's placed when we sold it. I kept it and about 6 months ago while cleaning up I decided I would never use it and memories take up space.

I am trying to finish a baby hat for my photographer friend to use as a prop on a newborn shoot and I need two beautiful fluffy pom poms. Yes, there are others on the market (I am making one out of corrugated plastic) but I had a perfect one just 6 months ago.:ermm:

Oh well, one day I will find the perfect blend of pack rat and neat freak! :D

I'm trying to figure out if I am nauseous or hungry. It's incredibly annoying when it's hard to tell.
Yay! It was hungry. I have eaten three bowls of brown basmati rice with butter and not feeling nauseous today. It still takes nothing to make me tired.

Addie said:
No. I just remembered. All telephone lines in this state, even if there is no service to it, anyone can plug in a phone and call 911. I can walk into an abandoned building that is half falling down, and the phone jack will have a dial tone for 911 calls. Even pay phones (you remember them, don't you?) allow a 911 call without depositing or charging any money. So I will still be able to make a 911 call from a land line phone. (Thanks for the memory jog.) :angel:

Any cell phone as well, even if it doesn't have service, or if it's locked can still be used to call 911.

I am basking in the thought that just a short while ago I had a beautiful five carat yellow perfect diamond on my hand. I hated to take it off, but I had to in order to try on the 10 carat yellow diamond. And no, it was not in a jewelry store. It was right here in my own home. Ah, the life of luxury! :angel:

I've been up since 4 a.m. and am presently sitting in Glenn's hospital room watching him come back to the real world after having knee replacement surgery at 6 a.m.

He's doing great and, a little while ago, ate a great lunch.

He's already plotting his getaway.

I'll have my sweetheart home real soon.:):)

I've been up since 4 a.m. and am presently sitting in Glenn's hospital room watching him come back to the real world after having knee replacement surgery at 6 a.m.

He's doing great and, a little while ago, ate a great lunch.

He's already plotting his getaway.

I'll have my sweetheart home real soon.:):)

Oh my, Katie, I didn't know Glenn had his surgery. I am glad he is doing great. I was up quite soon after mine and wanting to home ASAP too!

Love to you both.

I am basking in the thought that just a short while ago I had a beautiful five carat yellow perfect diamond on my hand. I hated to take it off, but I had to in order to try on the 10 carat yellow diamond. And no, it was not in a jewelry store. It was right here in my own home. Ah, the life of luxury! :angel:
You deserve all the luxury you can get! :)

You're breaking my heart. Five carat AND an ten carat diamond rings. You poor thing.

glad to hear your glenn is on the mend, kth.

only 10 carats? did donald trump stop by?

i just finished losing a game of war (the card game) with my family. it was my boy's first homework assignment of the new school year. well, to be specific, he was supposed to play a game with his family as his assignment, to promote family unity.

i sure hope tomorrow's assignment is texas hold'em. papa needs a new pair of shoes...

Wishing you both the best with physical therapy, glad all went well.

i am cooking some hot dogs & mozz. sticks as dh has to work late with caterings.

I have just done the grocery shopping and now I am out again to do a couple of mystery shopping jobs :)

Well I got my pom poms made and finished the prop hat. I hope it isn't too big for a newborn. I still am shaping the pom poms but have to be careful or they will be too small and I will be making the again! :LOL:

I wanted Violet to model it but she refused....says she is not a baby anymore! She's MY baby!

Attachments

• Pompom1a.jpg
    Pompom1a.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Pompom1b.jpg
    Pompom1b.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Well I got my pom poms made and finished the prop hat. I hope it isn't too big for a newborn. I still am shaping the pom poms but have to be careful or they will be too small and I will be making the again! :LOL:

I wanted Violet to model it but she refused....says she is not a baby anymore! She's MY baby!

That looks great LP :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom