What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is so cute, like an Anne Gette. A shame Violet won't model it. She needs to talk to Bailey, Chopper's dog. Or maybe one of CWS's chickens with the coats of many colors.

Last edited:
Thank you ladies! It is a good stress reducer, specially with my heart tests tomorrow and Friday. I am working on a cupcake one right now (of course, there has to be a cake reference;))

The resting echo is a piece of cake...I can't say what your stress test will be like, are they doing a chemical one or the treadmill?

My stress came from not knowing what would be found.

It is so cute, like an Anne Gette. A shame Violet won't model it. She needs to talk to Bailey, Chopper's dog.
Thanks DL. Yeah, she is so used to me tying ribbons in her collar, dressing her in my t-shirts and putting reindeer antlers on her at Christmas. But I guess she just isn't the pom pom hat type! :LOL:

Thanks DL. Yeah, she is so used to me tying ribbons in her collar, dressing her in my t-shirts and putting reindeer antlers on her at Christmas. But I guess she just isn't the pom pom hat type! :LOL:

I just picked up bat wings for Patron. I think a little Red Riding Hood for Roe would be cute.

The resting echo is a piece of cake...I can't say what your stress test will be like, are they doing a chemical one or the treadmill?

My stress came from not knowing what would be found.
I get the rest test and an echo tomorrow and the stress test (3 hours) on Friday. My stress is coming from the fact that this came on out of the blue and while they say they are just doing the tests as precaution, they are also concerned because I bruised my heart 20 years ago and my Mom's heart problems started at the age I am now.

I get the rest test and an echo tomorrow and the stress test (3 hours) on Friday. My stress is coming from the fact that this came on out of the blue and while they say they are just doing the tests as precaution, they are also concerned because I bruised my heart 20 years ago and my Mom's heart problems started at the age I am now.

No heart problems in my immediate family. I am unique:blink:

PrincessFiona60 said:
I just picked up bat wings for Patron. I think a little Red Riding Hood for Roe would be cute.

You know we want pics.

When I sewed beards and Santa hats for my (long since deceased) cocker spaniels, I practically threw up, I laughed so hard. Will have to dig up the pics! And the Dal got the reindeer antlers, which lasted all of 15 seconds. Beagle does not put up with this nonsense, notice how miserable she looks in her sweater in her avatar.

Hope your tests go well, LP!

Last edited:
I am still dreaming about those rings. The ten carat one was absolutely stunning. The main stone goes for $40,000 dollars. Then you have to add in the price of the gold and other diamonds. When my son told me the price of each ring when they go into the case for sale, I almost passed out.

Take care of Glen Kate. It is his turn now.

I love those pom poms. Teddy won't even wear his rain coat. :angel:

For the record, my dog that models for me is Cooper. Maddy is also my dog, but she doesn't like to wear anything but her own fur, and Cooper's spit if they have been playing. Bailey is my grand-dog, and he is a chihuahua. He wouldn't wear any hats or masks or anything. . ..

glad to hear your glenn is on the mend, kth.

only 10 carats? did donald trump stop by?

i just finished losing a game of war (the card game) with my family. it was my boy's first homework assignment of the new school year. well, to be specific, he was supposed to play a game with his family as his assignment, to promote family unity.

i sure hope tomorrow's assignment is texas hold'em. papa needs a new pair of shoes...

bt what are you teaching your lovely child? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No, DT did not stop by. My son did. He works for a jeweler. If you could see him and know what he does for the jeweler, you wouldn't believe your eyes. If you were in a jewelry store and saw him walk in, you would think he was there to rob the place. He looks so ratty, that when a customer does come in, he has to hide. Dirty paint covered overalls, torn sneakers, long hair, beard. Would you trust someone looking like that to wait on you? :angel:

Heart/heart related diseases are our family's choice for illness. My maternal grandmother died of a stroke. A year later her husband had a heart attack. My mother and all her siblings died of heart related diseases. And now my generation also. Me, my sisters, all my cousins. I am the last of my generation still alive. I am the only one alive from both sides of my family. All my aunts, cousins, uncles, etc. are gone. And all from heart disease.

My son started his generation and my daughter is following in the same footprints. The next generation (fourth one) is heading that way also. Diabetes is rampant among all of the family. Anytime there is more than three of us together, the conversation comes around to what our sugar readings were that morning. I don't think I will be alive to see the cycle broken. :angel:

Its a beautiful sunny day out there. I've just finished my breakfast of leftover spaghetti and am now enjoying my coffee. Mmmmm, what a combo! :wacko: I've cruised through BAR and now I'm zipping through here before I get off my duff and do some work around here. I've promised myself if I get the house spiffed up and have enough time I can go sit on the patio and read a bit before I leave for work.

So here I am at the hospital. They said to only have some fruit or toast with my pills before I came. Then I get an injection andam told to go to the cafe and have a fatty muffin with lots of butter. This is after being told to go on the same low cholesterol diet as DH. It apparently helps the pictures. Anyway I picked a carrot zucchini muffin and it tasted great! Tomorrow I will try the blueberry!

chopper said:
For the record, my dog that models for me is Cooper. Maddy is also my dog, but she doesn't like to wear anything but her own fur, and Cooper's spit if they have been playing. Bailey is my grand-dog, and he is a chihuahua. He wouldn't wear any hats or masks or anything. . ..

Sorry Chopper, I meant Cooper. Someone else around here also has a Bailey, I thought.

So here I am at the hospital. They said to only have some fruit or toast with my pills before I came. Then I get an injection andam told to go to the cafe and have a fatty muffin with lots of butter. This is after being told to go on the same low cholesterol diet as DH. It apparently helps the pictures. Anyway I picked a carrot zucchini muffin and it tasted great! Tomorrow I will try the blueberry!

Don't you just love it when they give you permission to be naughty? :angel:

I just took a ride on my scooter to the store to buy a new comb. The three I have now, have a lot of teeth missing. The world was out to get me and my scooter. No matter which side of the street I was on, there was some sort of construction going on and I had to go out into traffic to get around it. The cop at one site wasn't too happy with me. I made him do his job. He had to stop traffic until I could safely get back on the sidewalk. Then when I got back I went downstairs to vote. Voting has been very light today. It should pick up around five tonight when folks get out of work. I really want to go outside again. It is not too hot. Overcast and just cool enough to enjoy it.

What I really need to do is get out in the kitchen and clean it up. Not much to do, but it looks awful. If your kitchen looks dirty, the rest of your home does also. The same with an unmade bed. It can make the bedroom look like a disaster hit it. :angel:

Addie said:
No. I just remembered. All telephone lines in this state, even if there is no service to it, anyone can plug in a phone and call 911. I can walk into an abandoned building that is half falling down, and the phone jack will have a dial tone for 911 calls. Even pay phones (you remember them, don't you?) allow a 911 call without depositing or charging any money. So I will still be able to make a 911 call from a land line phone. (Thanks for the memory jog.) :angel:

I think that it is that way most everywhere now, if the jack is hooked into the phone grid than it has to be accessable to 911.

I haven't had a land line in almost 10 years and don't miss it at all. It's nice to have one number that goes with me when I travel.

Back
Top Bottom