What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from a meeting at church. There are always a couple of people who just seem to be an expert at everything.

Just got back from a meeting at church. There are always a couple of people who just seem to be an expert at everything.

:LOL: Are you surprised by that? We have a woman in this building who claims she knows everyone who lives in this part of Boston. When I moved in she asked me how come I chose to move to this section. I told her I was born and raised here. "How come I don't know you?"

"Because I am a very private person and I don't like people sticking their nose in my business." She has never asked me anything personal since. :angel:

Just let the dogs out for the last time tonight, and then a strong skunk Oder came in the window. DS ran out and watched the dogs until they came in. No one from our house got sprayed, but someone did! Nasty, nasty smell!!!

PF, thoughts and prayers going out to you and everyone involved. As others have said, "stay safe". I am proud of you for volunteering! :flowers:

I am having a snack for my pills as I have to fast from now until the morning when I need to get a full set of blood tests for the cardiologist. My snack of choice is pretzel crisps with onion dip - pretty tasty! :yum:

Gathering my thoughts after a particularly stressful several weeks. We just moved our offices to another building (our offices happen to be "City Hall") I was in charge of buying new furniture for employees and the lobby and break room. I was also in charge of tonight's reception and ribbon cutting ceremony. One other employee and myself did all the food and flower arranging. I'm "pooped"!

image-2488540886.jpg

image-855762006.jpg

It's a small town, so we didn't do anything fancy, and since it is municipal government we really didn't have much of a budget :(.

image-3638546470.jpg

Last edited:
Waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. Remind me not to over do things. My body is getting too old . :LOL:

Almost done with all the house projects. Just a few more and I can get back to the " Cult with style "

Have a nice day! :ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Just got back from the optometrist. My eyes have changed for the better (!) and my current Rx is too strong!

I don't think 911 will ever fail to raise a lump in my throat and make my eyes well up. I hate feeling this loss and can't help thinking of all the lost lives and the impact on their loved ones.

Just got back from the optometrist. My eyes have changed for the better (!) and my current Rx is too strong!

I don't think 911 will ever fail to raise a lump in my throat and make my eyes well up. I hate feeling this loss and can't help thinking of all the lost lives and the impact on their loved ones.

That's one of the things I found after I turned 40...eyes got better! I only need one contact lens now!

9/11 still raises goosebumps for me. I remember watching and being sure it was some kind of movie stunt for the longest time. I simply could NOT believe what was happening.

I am feeling a bit down in the dumps today. My mom would have been 75 today. She passed 7 days after her 68th bithday.

msmofet said:
I am feeling a bit down in the dumps today. My mom would have been 75 today. She passed 7 days after her 68th bithday.

It is hard I miss my mom too. Almost impossible on those anniversary dates. {{{Msmofet}}}

Back
Top Bottom