What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babetoo said:
getting ready to go to fancy (more money) eye doctor. just a consult, so we shall see , what we shall see. lol

Good luck, Babe! Hope you see better soon!

Wearing my new flannel nightgown, getting all warm and cozy...I may resurface in a week. Just started a one week vacation from work.

Kylie1969 said:
Good morning everyone!

We had the most wonderful sleep last night YAY :)

It cooled down and was lovely snuggling into the quilt :)

Have just had a nice hot shower, washed my hair and had a lovely hot coffee out in the garden...now time for breakfast :yum:

You sound so happy now that you have your Steve back. I am so happy for you.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Wearing my new flannel nightgown, getting all warm and cozy...I may resurface in a week. Just started a one week vacation from work.

Ahhhh...cool weather. Love getting warm and cozy when it is cool outside.

I am sitting here so upset with myself. I can't seem to get my sleep pattern under control. I woke up around nine this morning. Obviously it wasn't enough sleep. I called my daughter and talked to her for a while, did some little chores, and then promptly fell back to sleep. That was that dang thee o'clock wall. I woke up at nine p.m. tonight. I feel like I lost the whole day. the fact that I only had one cup of coffee yesterday may have something to do with it. I usually can go through a whole pot. And I still haven't had a cup yet. Have to make a fresh pot. I did manage to get my pill down before I fell back to sleep. Now I have to take my nighttime ones. If I don't fall back to sleep and before I can get a cup of coffee into me.

I am also really upset with my SIL. He caught a cold and promptly shared it with my daughter. This is the week she takes her chemo meds. He should know better. I don't care if he went to sleep at some homeless shelter. He knows her immune system is at its lowest when she is on the chemo. And sure enough she caught his cold. The good side (if there if one) is that today is her last day for the chemo for this month. Grrrr!. :angel:

You sound so happy now that you have your Steve back. I am so happy for you.

Kylie may I ask how long you have been married to Steve? You sound like a newlywed. If you are not, you seem to have found the secret to having a loving marriage. It is nice hearing about how the two of you do so much together. :angel:

Last edited:

About ten years ago my sister gave me a long sleeve flannel nightgown with a pocket on it. I loved that dang thing. I wore it until it was totally thread bare, had holes all over the place and even Goodwill wouldn't want it. I finally tossed it out a couple of weeks ago. I hope you enjoy your new one as much as I did. Have a great week off from work. Give Shrek all the attention he deserves. :angel:

About ten years ago my sister gave me a long sleeve flannel nightgown with a pocket on it. I loved that dang thing. I wore it until it was totally thread bare, had holes all over the place and even Goodwill wouldn't want it. I finally tossed it out a couple of weeks ago. I hope you enjoy your new one as much as I did. Have a great week off from work. Give Shrek all the attention he deserves. :angel:

What? I was hoping someone would take him for a week...:rolleyes:

LLBean sells petites, this one doesn't drag behind me and the sleeves are not too long. I got the Black Watch plaid, it's very nice. I just hope it's not too hot to sleep in.

What? I was hoping someone would take him for a week...:rolleyes:

LLBean sells petites, this one doesn't drag behind me and the sleeves are not too long. I got the Black Watch plaid, it's very nice. I just hope it's not too hot to sleep in.

Okay, I will take him for the week. But only for you would I do this. And here's hoping that your night temperatures drop down to 10ºF.

P.S. I dont have any Snickerdoodles for him. I don't do sweets for my home. I give them all away. Would an apple pie do? Although I do have a two pie, pie maker. I will let him loose in the kitchen. :angel:

My husband is drinking, nothing new but trying to "reconnect with me" I am unemotional at this point but he managed to get a few remember whens out of me. We almost had a good time, out in the driveway, in his truck, talking and listening to a song or two. His reasoning was a song that stated something along the lines of Thank you for loving me blah blah "I can't say what I want to say to you but he says it all." :glare:

I am sitting here so upset with myself. I can't seem to get my sleep pattern under control. I woke up around nine this morning. Obviously it wasn't enough sleep. I called my daughter and talked to her for a while, did some little chores, and then promptly fell back to sleep. That was that dang thee o'clock wall. I woke up at nine p.m. tonight. I feel like I lost the whole day. the fact that I only had one cup of coffee yesterday may have something to do with it. I usually can go through a whole pot. And I still haven't had a cup yet. Have to make a fresh pot. I did manage to get my pill down before I fell back to sleep. Now I have to take my nighttime ones. If I don't fall back to sleep and before I can get a cup of coffee into me.

I am also really upset with my SIL. He caught a cold and promptly shared it with my daughter. This is the week she takes her chemo meds. He should know better. I don't care if he went to sleep at some homeless shelter. He knows her immune system is at its lowest when she is on the chemo. And sure enough she caught his cold. The good side (if there if one) is that today is her last day for the chemo for this month. Grrrr!. :angel:

I'm sorry Addie :(

Kylie may I ask how long you have been married to Steve? You sound like a newlywed. If you are not, you seem to have found the secret to having a loving marriage. It is nice hearing about how the two of you do so much together. :angel:

It would be hard not to love Kylie, she is the most loveable person ever! So sweet :)

I just got off the elliptical machine in the garage, little bit cold out there. Feeling better now but I am usually ready for bed about this time but I am feeling wide awake now.

My husband is drinking, nothing new but trying to "reconnect with me" I am unemotional at this point but he managed to get a few remember whens out of me. We almost had a good time, out in the driveway, in his truck, talking and listening to a song or two. His reasoning was a song that stated something along the lines of Thank you for loving me blah blah "I can't say what I want to say to you but he says it all." :glare:
(((Hugs)))

Sorry to hear of this Addie :(

Addie, next Tuesday 23rd October is our 8 year wedding anniversary :)

Yes we are certainly a happy couple and love and care for each other a lot, we are very close :)

Thank you for your lovely comments xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom