What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went up to vote this morning and in the same building there is a used book store. I sure lucked out, I got a copy of Gooseberry Patch"s COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS cook book for only $1. I love these cookbooks. :yum:

trying to keep myself calm since getting the news this morning my angiogram is in jan and the followup is in march. i really don't want this test because of memories of my mom's "1 in 10,000" experience (she did survive but they had to use paddles). i know it is unlikely to happen to me and as TB said, i don't want to give myself a heart attack worrying about it. they are just being cautious because of an anomilie at the bottom of my heart and family history.

think positive, think positive, think.....:angel:

What am I doing? I am sitting here with a patch over my left eye. The surgery went very well. they had a hell of a time finding a vein for the IV. Took three nurses and finally the anesthesiologist came in and put it in my ankle. I took a short nap until my phone woke me up. Son #2 called. I forgot to tell him about the surgery. Not a happy person right now.

All is well. If my typing is a little off, please forgive me. I do touch typing, but even that is hard right now. :angel:

What am I doing? I am sitting here with a patch over my left eye. The surgery went very well. they had a hell of a time finding a vein for the IV. Took three nurses and finally the anesthesiologist came in and put it in my ankle. I took a short nap until my phone woke me up. Son #2 called. I forgot to tell him about the surgery. Not a happy person right now.

All is well. If my typing is a little off, please forgive me. I do touch typing, but even that is hard right now. :angel:

I'm so glad you're ok! Thanks for letting us all know :) Next time you need to find a vain just start singing, it works for me. My vains vanish when I panick :LOL:
My Dr used to think I'm nuts, now he reminds me to sing!

I'm so glad you're ok! Thanks for letting us all know :) Next time you need to find a vain just start singing, it works for me. My vains vanish when I panick :LOL:
My Dr used to think I'm nuts, now he reminds me to sing!

I am not afraid of needles. But my veins are shot to hell. They have lost all their collegen and as a result are very small and delicate. Everytime they think they have a working one, it blows. I have even had to have one IV done in my neck. That was the best one I ever had. It is a last resort to go there. I amgoingto lie down again. I am very tired right now. I have to put drops in my eyes tonight. And change the eye patch. So much fun. Now I have to look forward to the right eye.

The doctor gave me a lens whereby I will still be wearing glasses, but the lens will be a lot thinner that what I have been wearing the past years. If I traded the right lens in, I could get a nickel refund. :angel:

I am not afraid of needles. But my veins are shot to hell. They have lost all their collegen and as a result are very small and delicate. Everytime they think they have a working one, it blows. I have even had to have one IV done in my neck. That was the best one I ever had. It is a last resort to go there. I amgoingto lie down again. I am very tired right now. I have to put drops in my eyes tonight. And change the eye patch. So much fun. Now I have to look forward to the right eye.

The doctor gave me a lens whereby I will still be wearing glasses, but the lens will be a lot thinner that what I have been wearing the past years. If I traded the right lens in, I could get a nickel refund. :angel:

You go get some well deserved rest! Hope you feel better soon :angel:

Thanks, Addie, for keeping us posted. I'm glad you were finally able to get the procedure done. I hope it all turns out well, and am looking forwarding to hearing about it.

Glad to hear all is well addie! : ) It's great you taking the time to let us know how you're doing. Take care!

hope all went well with dr and flight.
Thanks Laurie. He had some blood tests and got his blood pressure medication dosage changed. He has just started taking BP meds and the doctor is making sure that they aren't having any ill effects.

I dropped him at the airport at 15h00. I'm checking the WestJet site and his plane should be landing in a few minutes. I expect to get a text message from him when he gets a minute.

Positive thoughts about your upcoming angiogram.

I just got done with a nice, long, hot shower after spending an hour in the pool. Looking forward to a warm & cozy bed.

I have done a bit of shopping this morning...also did some spring cleaning..now about to have lunch and relax in the recliner

Got up to a LOT of snow. Supposed to meet a friend for breakfast. Ick. Ah well, it was time to break out the dog team anyway.

Back
Top Bottom