What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie, your tarts look awesome! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Addie, sorry to hear of your stomach woes - I have been having them lately too.

Thank you for caring. It is my own stupid fault. I know better than to eat like that. I started to feel uncomfortable in the middle of the second piece of pizza. I should have stopped right there instead of trying to finish it. :angel:

Thank you for caring. It is my own stupid fault. I know better than to eat like that. I started to feel uncomfortable in the middle of the second piece of pizza. I should have stopped right there instead of trying to finish it. :angel:
But did you enjoy the pizza?

LP, good for you! You new set up sounds fantastic. Addie, I hope you are feeling better this morning.

I'm sitting at the breakfast table at my son and DIL's place. I am having a cup of Awake tea from the Keirig. Yum! When we got in late last night I had a nice chi late. That was wonderful too.

I'm having a cup of coffee. I am trying to wake up. I'm still tired from the all nighter I pulled to get the Danish Club's bookkeeping done. We are having an executive meeting at my house in less than 3 1/2 hours. I have to print the reports and clean up enough that I won't be embarrassed. I have been to the homes of two of the other executive club members. They have the completely tidy, completely clean homes that are typical of Scandinavians (and the Dutch, I hear).

Why oh why didn't I get the gene for that?

Just two. And I had trouble finishing the second one. :angel:

Sorry to hear that Addie :(
I eat a whole large pizza on my own, feel kinda guilty now :pig: Have to eat large portions, I get too thin if I don't :LOL:

Is it just because you don't have much of an appetite or do you have tummy problems?
I have IBS so my stomach hurts most of the time after eating. I don't always notice it anymore, I'm used to it. Just can't eat raw onion, cabbage, green pepper, too much acid or white bread, peanuts... ok a lot of things without curling with pain or having to run. I've made peace with it and I'm not giving up all the foods I love. I just have them less often.

I'm having a cup of coffee. I am trying to wake up. I'm still tired from the all nighter I pulled to get the Danish Club's bookkeeping done. We are having an executive meeting at my house in less than 3 1/2 hours. I have to print the reports and clean up enough that I won't be embarrassed. I have been to the homes of two of the other executive club members. They have the completely tidy, completely clean homes that are typical of Scandinavians (and the Dutch, I hear).

Why oh why didn't I get the gene for that?

Trust me, you don't want that gene!!! I'm totally OCD and it's soul distroying and very tiring! You can have my clean gene anytime :LOL:

People that look past perfection are lucky, I can't go to bed no matter how tired I am without my home being spotless :wacko:

Sorry guys, I'm talking way too much and being far too blunt today!
PMS bad, feel like biting someones head of and eating everything in sight lol! TMI I know but honesty is my downfall sometimes :(

no sorrys, snippers, your own rule: no saying sorry for being yourself. we love you just the way you are, snip. no matter how we may feel about it, we all still must play the hand we are dealt. some days we do it better than others. :)

no sorrys, snippers, your own rule: no saying sorry for being yourself. we love you just the way you are, snip. no matter how we may feel about it, we all still must play the hand we are dealt. some days we do it better than others. :)

+1 on all counts!

Sorry guys, I'm talking way too much and being far too blunt today!
PMS bad, feel like biting someones head of and eating everything in sight lol! TMI I know but honesty is my downfall sometimes :(
No it's not Snip, it makes you the wonderful mom and person you are. Stay as you are. We love it.
kades

sometimes i wonder if i'm even a woman at all--never had pms, not a single hot flash, didn't even have any food cravings when i was pregn...oh, okay, forget it then.:)
I never had PMS either. I didn't have actual hot flashes, but I did have some personal, tropical and Arctic vacations.

Now I'm waiting for the other members of the Danish Club executive to show up. I'm sure glad that it's at my house, even if it is still in a somewhat embarrassing state. I'm still too tired to drive anywhere.

Now I'm waiting for the other members of the Danish Club executive to show up. I'm sure glad that it's at my house, even if it is still in a somewhat embarrassing state. I'm still too tired to drive anywhere.

I hope they appreciate all your hard work! :)

msm, i hope that you folks still have your power, or at least have it back on. i know this last storm, that nor'eastern, dumped a lot of snow on top of all your already existing troubles. this is beginning to drag on way too long, msm--we know how much you need and deserve relief from all of your daily struggles.

please, whenever you can, please get back to us with news that you are alright, and with news of your current conditions. we worry about you and, even if you don't feel much like dealing w/us at dc right now, know that we are here for you, that we care, that lots of prayers and wishes are being said so that you and your family can soon be restored to normalcy.-- back to the days when you didn't want for anything, when all your cares were small and manageable. so, msm, get back to us when the time is right for you.... :)

Good morning guys :)

It is going to be a hot one here today, 35c :ohmy:

Staying in today and having a relaxing one ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom