What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bet it all looks great JoAnn :)

It was so much fun to see his face when he came in the front door and looked around. He said , oh Grandma it looks so Christmasee (I don't think there is such a word).:angel: Hopefully my DH will put up the lights on the outside tomorrow, the weather is going to be a little warmer.

And, I would have taken it. Man those things pinched even at the slightest movement. I'm soooo glad they're gone. The incision "ridge" that was formed by the staples has even gone down a bit this morning and I know it will diminish little by little as time passes.

Now it's time to get the out-patient physical therapy scheduled and get on with getting acquainted with my new knee.

The first time I was tasked with removing staples I was so scared it would hurt.Most people are extremely happy to have them out! Now, I don't mind at all.

I went to the gym & I was to late for class so just stayed & did a few laps for 45 minutes, feels good to relax in the recliner.

Back from the shops...I have been out all morning, but I finally found a nice wall clock...it is a shabby chic style and looks wonderful :)

Was walking around the shops for hours, I feel like I have walked enough to last me a lifetime :LOL:

Now relaxing in the air conditioning as it is extremely hot here today

It was so much fun to see his face when he came in the front door and looked around. He said , oh Grandma it looks so Christmasee (I don't think there is such a word).:angel: Hopefully my DH will put up the lights on the outside tomorrow, the weather is going to be a little warmer.

It is a word when said by a child in awe! :angel:

Gee it is hot here....and now it is muggy :rolleyes:

We have turned off the evaporative air con and whacked on the refrigerated one as this ones works better in muggy conditions ;)

Had a lovely tea and now relaxing with a cuppa :)

Aww I can just imagine how happy and excited he was, that is wonderful :)

Are you having many lights up outside JoAnn?

Mine were in my tummy and chest. I found the removal to tickle. :angel:

That's nice to know. I feel much better about things if I know I am not hurting someone to "make them better." Or if it is something uncomfortable, I've done my best to minimize the discomfort.

We have turned off the evaporative air con and whacked on the refrigerated one as this ones works better in muggy conditions ;)

Why do you have both kinds of air conditioners? Are the evaporative ones cheaper to use?

man, kylie, every time you say "cuppa" i have to have one--i get up and make myself a "cuppa"--but mine is a cuppa coffee.:)

stay cool, kylie! here in virginia, we're bundling up to keep warm! isn't that mind-boggling?:)

Why do you have both kinds of air conditioners? Are the evaporative ones cheaper to use?

Taxy, we have the evaporative all through the house as that air con is good for dry heat, which we get a lot of here and we have the refrigerated unit in the lougeroom which is great for days that are humid, as on those days the evaportaive is hopeless, it just brings the humidity inside the house.

The evaporative is certainly cheaper to run :)

man, kylie, every time you say "cuppa" i have to have one--i get up and make myself a "cuppa"--but mine is a cuppa coffee.:)

stay cool, kylie! here in virginia, we're bundling up to keep warm! isn't that mind-boggling?:)

:LOL: :LOL:

That made me laugh V :)

Thank you, yes I will have the air con on again today as this humidity kills me :rolleyes:

Aww I can just imagine how happy and excited he was, that is wonderful :)

Are you having many lights up outside JoAnn?

We just put them over the double garage door. They are the icicle kind. They have the white cord and the all blue lights. I use the blue in memory of our Christmas tree when I was little, my mother always used all blue lights. I still get that special feeling when I see them.

This morning I am going to collect our Wii U Premium and also a couple of Wii U games that we had on pre-order :)

That will be wrapped straight away and put away for Christmas...actually we can put it under the tree tomorrow as that is when we are putting the tree up

I have mum dropping over this afternoon for coffee and to see the new curtains :)

We just put them over the double garage door. They are the icicle kind. They have the white cord and the all blue lights. I use the blue in memory of our Christmas tree when I was little, my mother always used all blue lights. I still get that special feeling when I see them.

They do sound nice JoAnn, they sound similar to ones that people put outside here, hanging along their eaves...love all the lights when you drive by peoples homes :)

Just back from a quick shopping. I got booze, coffee, coffee filters, coffee cream, Finn Crisp, and a prescription for osteoporosis. You can tell I don't have any kids in the house. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom