What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good afternoon :)

Had a lovely time at mums, lots of coffee and lots of chat ;)

Ads, hope you are feeling better soon xx

It's my own fault. I have yet to learn to stop trying to live up to the expectations of other people. I just should have said "No" to going down to the party and gone back to sleep. Instead I go down and have to sit there being polite and pretending I am having a good time. The only reason I said "Yes" was because the woman at my door is a friend and I didn't want to disappoint her. Then to get there and see the food was exactly what I couldn't eat just added to it all. I was honestly looking forward to KFC. :angel:

Just got a phone call from the DIL, Grandson and wife will both be there for Christmas, then they will deploy - him to Turkey, her to Afghanistan. Going to be a rough 6 months come January when they have to go.

Just got a phone call from the DIL, Grandson and wife will both be there for Christmas, then they will deploy - him to Turkey, her to Afghanistan. Going to be a rough 6 months come January when they have to go.

When will this ever end. Do they have any small children? :angel:

Oh dear. All the best to them, and a safe return.

Another one of those all nighters. So I spent it watching flash mobs doing Christmas Carols all over the world. I can't seem to break this sleep cycle. Now I will get tired around ten this morning. Then sleep until four this afternoon. Unless someone knocks on the door and wakes me up. Then I will stay tired until I go back to sleep. I have been very hesitant about asking for a sleeping aid. But I think I am going to have to. The last time I had one was more than 40 years ago. Part of the problem is the Vicodin. It makes me wide awake and full of energy. At the end of the day is when I need it the most. Crazy pills. Why can't they make me sleepy? :angel:

Addie, can you buy melatonin OTC there? It works really well on all our kids who have sleep issues due to their meds, and its as natural as it gets.

I'm sitting here debating whether or not to exercise before I shower. Its cold and crappy out there and I really don't want to do much of anything today. I have to go out and shop though. We are out of a lot of stuff. Got a mug of coffee to finish first though...wonder how long I can make it last?:rolleyes:

Addie, can you buy melatonin OTC there? It works really well on all our kids who have sleep issues due to their meds, and its as natural as it gets.

I'm sitting here debating whether or not to exercise before I shower. Its cold and crappy out there and I really don't want to do much of anything today. I have to go out and shop though. We are out of a lot of stuff. Got a mug of coffee to finish first though...wonder how long I can make it last?:rolleyes:

I don't know. With all the meds I am on, I would have to clear it first with my doctor to make sure it doesn't cancel out one of my heart heds.

Now get a moveon and get in that shower. :angel:

It's my own fault. I have yet to learn to stop trying to live up to the expectations of other people. I just should have said "No" to going down to the party and gone back to sleep. Instead I go down and have to sit there being polite and pretending I am having a good time. The only reason I said "Yes" was because the woman at my door is a friend and I didn't want to disappoint her. Then to get there and see the food was exactly what I couldn't eat just added to it all. I was honestly looking forward to KFC. :angel:

I rarely go to any of the activities. Waiting in line for food is like being in a soup line. I have better food at home, and I don't want to get friendly with a bunch of strangers. I've had too many bad experiences in the past because of being too trusting.

I'm watching a very tall construction crane being erected right across the street from my work.
I'm in the wrong business. I knew I should have listened to my childhood instincts, as I play with Erector and Lego sets daily and should have eventually gone into the construction business and become a crane operator. :)

Good morning :)

28c here already and it is only 6am :huh:

Going to be 37c here today, so I am staying home all day in the air conditioning!

Been doing some housework, then some reclining, then some more work...now going to relax on the recliner for the rest of the day ;)

Good morning!

Another hot morning and day ahead :ermm:

I am off to do some grocery shopping now, nice and cool in the shops ;)

Then home and I will whack on the air con...another whole day with it on

Back
Top Bottom