What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got back in from shooting. I got a part in the mail today for one of my vintage scopes, which required some serious dis-assembly of the scope, so I re-sighted the rifle in after getting it back together.

We just got home from a late lunch after a 90 minute swim in the pool. Trying to get enough ambition up to jump in the shower & do a little Christmas shopping. We have to have the gifts wrapped for the sharing tree after church tomorrow morning.

as most of you know, my husband was shot dead in front of me. let me tell you, those parents will never get over it. a death from disease is hard enough to get over when children die. this is senseless. so was my husband's murder. i am not " over it" and never will be. send your thoughts to each of the parents tonight. it may help you as well.

I didn't know and I am so sorry to hear this. :(

My sincerest sympathies and hugs to you babe.

I am sitting here anxiously looking out the window at the van sitting out front. It is a mobile pet grooming company and Joie is inside. I hope he is behaving as he has had the same groomer for 7 years and this is the first time since then that someone new has worked with him. He can be a wiggle worm and I want him to give a good impression so they will come back!

Isn't it funny how we worry so much about our furbabies!:)

We just got our new Christmas pictures from my Step-Daughter and I was putting it up on top of the bookcase where we keep them...I found an old Christmas card up there from 2010...I really should check things a bit sooner.

I just read through all of the posts here about the shootings and read a few news articles. My heart goes out to everyone involved. This is so tragic.

And Babe, I have known about your husband and my heart and prayers go out to you as well. You have just been through a bad time and now to see others suffer I am sure is difficult. Big hugs!

Jujst got back from shopping & you can't hardly stand up OUTSIDE because it's so icey. ; )

We just got our new Christmas pictures from my Step-Daughter and I was putting it up on top of the bookcase where we keep them...I found an old Christmas card up there from 2010...I really should check things a bit sooner.

No. You should have the maid check things more often. :angel:

We are back and have had a great day :)

The movie was really good...we bought some popcorn and some Mars Pods to take in YUM!!

We then went to a lovely restaurant /cafe...and I had an open black angus steak sandwich with chips and salad and Steve had their specialty burger, it was huge with chips and we had freshly squeezed orange juice :)

We then drove all around North Adelaide, it was a lovely day...I am pretty tired now :LOL:

We are back and have had a great day :)

The movie was really good...we bought some popcorn and some Mars Pods to take in YUM!!

We then went to a lovely restaurant /cafe...and I had an open black angus steak sandwich with chips and salad and Steve had their specialty burger, it was huge with chips and we had freshly squeezed orange juice :)

We then drove all around North Adelaide, it was a lovely day...I am pretty tired now :LOL:
what are mars pods?

Mars Bar Pods are chocolates, I had seen them before but never tried them...they are delicious, we ate the whole packet between us :yum:

They are in a crunchy base and in that is the Mars Bar caramel topped with chocolate :yum:

Mars-BNDQ8-Kuwait-Mars+Pods.jpg

Back
Top Bottom