What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm usually asleep by 10:00, Kylie, maybe 11:00 if something on TV catches my eye. And since I get up at 5:00 that 2:00 wake up is killing me. Last night (this early morning) I did catch a great series of shows called Buying Alaska though... :rolleyes:
I need to go make up my bed again. I've been sleeping on the couch for about a year, since my oldest dog could no longer be helped up the stairs to the bedroom anymore. I'm sure sleeping in a bed will help, but I wasn't waking up at 2:00 a few weeks ago, so who knows.

Thanks for the tea recipe, Snips. I just happen to have a romaine heart in the fridge, too. Maybe I'll drop the leaves in the food processor and mince them up so I can squeeze them into a refillable K-cup :LOL:

you are missing tursa, is what that is, pac. you are mourning the loss of your beautiful dog, your faithful longtime friend and companion. try the teas and things, in any event.... valerian, is effective as a natural sedative. you might find it wherever vitamins and supplements are sold, melatonin is also good for sleeplessness in some cases. rest easy, pac....

you are missing tursa, is what that is, pac. you are mourning the loss of your beautiful dog, your faithful longtime friend and companion. try the teas and things, in any event.... valerian, is effective as a natural sedative. you might find it wherever vitamins and supplements are sold, melatonin is also good for sleeplessness in some cases. rest easy, pac....

+1

I totally get the 2 am stress stuff....

Stress? That's a possibility.
The thought of knowing what was coming and being close now to what has transpired is a possibility.
Thanks, Vit, Dawg. You guys know everything :)

When you get your new one, keep that one for a second freezer. It seems to be doing the job. :angel:
:LOL: It sure does. :ROFLMAO:

I need that sucker out of my kitchen. I have a chest freezer in the basement. I also have a second fridge in the kitchen that also has to go. If I do it soon enough, Hydro Quebec will give me $30 each to take them away.

:angel:

Happy friday to all! I am so happy that this was a short week at work. Ordered a delivered pizza for supper, not so good. It was easy to stop at 1 slice. Relaxing awhile before bedtime.

:LOL: It sure does. :ROFLMAO:

I need that sucker out of my kitchen. I have a chest freezer in the basement. I also have a second fridge in the kitchen that also has to go. If I do it soon enough, Hydro Quebec will give me $30 each to take them away.

:angel:

Treat yourself to a lunch date with a friend with your bounty. :angel:

Looking through all the humane sociteies in my area trying to find my mom a decent big dog.. she has been trying to replace her lab of 14 years for about 5 years now... Thinks she wants a boxer... But thats kust to much dog for her..

I'm usually asleep by 10:00, Kylie, maybe 11:00 if something on TV catches my eye. And since I get up at 5:00 that 2:00 wake up is killing me. Last night (this early morning) I did catch a great series of shows called Buying Alaska though... :rolleyes:
I need to go make up my bed again. I've been sleeping on the couch for about a year, since my oldest dog could no longer be helped up the stairs to the bedroom anymore. I'm sure sleeping in a bed will help, but I wasn't waking up at 2:00 a few weeks ago, so who knows.

Yes, I would certainly try sleeping in your bed again Pac, although that still doesnt explain waking at the same time every night lately!

Could it maybe be that you are missing Tursa, I dont know about the certain time, but it could well be on your mind

I do hope you are doing OK xx

I made it to 4:00 this morning! Yay! lol

A noble endeavor, Q. I hope you run into a big 'ol sweetheart.

I made it to 4:00 this morning! Yay! lol

A noble endeavor, Q. I hope you run into a big 'ol sweetheart.

Thanks pac... I really want to get one from the no kill shelter by my house.. problem is finding one thats good with kids and good with another small dog.. and i am trying to steer away from the pit bull mixes..

Q, if you have something specific in mind there are breed rescue organizations, but adopting from them can sometimes be difficult.

We tried that... It was not a pleasant experience.. i have some friends who run a rescue.. they are keeping an eye out for something for me.. we are in no hurry though...

I was going to do some grocery shopping. But, I either did something to the thumb on my right hand or I've started experiencing arthritis. I can't remember doing anything to that thumb. It started hurting when I was spelunking in the chest freezer.

Wow that hurts. If this is what arthritis feels like, then my sympathy for people who have arthritis has just made a mega jump.

We tried that... It was not a pleasant experience.. i have some friends who run a rescue.. they are keeping an eye out for something for me.. we are in no hurry though...

We adopted a very sweet kitty from an adoption event at Petco a couple of years ago. That may be a possibility.

My sister is down for a visit. We are putting together healthy options with the nutritional facts for breakfast & lunch, limited time, for our cafe, on the computor.

I have two more days of no diet...still working on my meal plans for the near future. AAAAUUUUUUGHHHHH!

I was going to do some grocery shopping. But, I either did something to the thumb on my right hand or I've started experiencing arthritis. I can't remember doing anything to that thumb. It started hurting when I was spelunking in the chest freezer.

Wow that hurts. If this is what arthritis feels like, then my sympathy for people who have arthritis has just made a mega jump.

It could very well be arthritis if you were in the freezer. My pinky fingers are usually the first to start hurting when I am going through the freezer, but all of the other joints are quick to follow suit. :glare:

Today Steve and I did some gardening, then this afternoon we have been watching The Walking Dead and Masterchef, then we decided to play Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed on the Wii U, it is such a cool game, we were playing for a good couple of hours :)

Now getting dinner organized :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom