What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I've got three episodes of DownTON Abbey under my belt... or maybe it's four. They are all starting to blend together. Interesting soap. I think what holds my attention is that nothing really happens in each episode. Nothing climatic anyway. It's like the first chapter of a Stephen King novel in each episode. Lots going on, but no punch (yet), so I watch the next episode waiting...
So that's what I've been doing today. I can probably squeeze in another episode before the game comes on :wacko:

Lol Pac! We cancelled our Dish so we've been downloading things to watch.
I just finished Smalville, Dexter and Hells Kitchen. Still patiently waiting for the next episode of Vampire Diaries. I get so hooked, how sad am I?!

I'm sitting here feeling a little mad at myself, but in a way it is all for good. I was very bad on my allergy diet the last couple of days, eating fish and chips, tacos, swiss cheese, dried fruit, a lot of beef, etc. It is bad because I feel pretty yucky, and it is good because it proves to me the diet is on the right track and I need to stick to it. The good news is I weighed myself today (supposed to be tomorrow but I got mixed up) and I haven't gained or lost since the added 3 pounds last week. I was afraid I had gained more so to stay even is good.

I have piles of laundry to fold from yesterday and more to wash today. I also need to do some shopping but it is supposed to rain and we still didn't get my windshield wiper arm fixed. They had to order in the part and it won't arrive until Wednesday. :ermm: It is on the driver's side so even though the arm is removed and wouldn't harm the window, I won't be able to see.

Well, I've got three episodes of DownTON Abbey under my belt... or maybe it's four. They are all starting to blend together. Interesting soap. I think what holds my attention is that nothing really happens in each episode. Nothing climatic anyway. It's like the first chapter of a Stephen King novel in each episode. Lots going on, but no punch (yet), so I watch the next episode waiting...
So that's what I've been doing today. I can probably squeeze in another episode before the game comes on :wacko:

I still haven't watched any of Downton Abbey. Will have to get to it one of these days.

Lol Pac! We cancelled our Dish so we've been downloading things to watch.
I just finished Smalville, Dexter and Hells Kitchen. Still patiently waiting for the next episode of Vampire Diaries. I get so hooked, how sad am I?!

Pathetic, isn't it? :LOL:
Geez, now everybody is plotting against everybody... I'd like to jump in there and wring some necks :LOL:

I still haven't watched any of Downton Abbey. Will have to get to it one of these days.

Don't start. Not until you've finished your laundry anyway ;)
The only reason I got my dishwasher ran is because I can pause the show :wacko:
OK, back to football. I need to cleanse my mind from all the drama.

It's like Dynasty without the cat fights... well, I think we may have a cat fight coming up here shortly...
But that's a topic for the DA thread ;)

Maybe I'll try it after husband and kids have returned to school and work. I have lots to sort out "aargh" I hate cleaning! Think I was a princess in my past life lol! I hate it when my house is dirty but don't like cleaning it either ;p

maybe i'll try it after husband and kids have returned to school and work. I have lots to sort out "aargh" i hate cleaning! Think i was a princess in my past life lol! I hate it when my house is dirty but don't like cleaning it either ;p

image-1916938239.jpg

trying to find a trauma clean up school near me .. or at least under a days drive ..
but none are really coming up .. and the ones that did do not seem to be very good ..
ugh ..

I'm taking a quick break from getting ready for tonight's supper. I have washed and dried a whackload of crystal by hand. The last time I put crystal in the dishwasher it came out dirtier than it went in and harder to get clean (it might have come out more sanitary than it went in, but there were little bits of crud all over it). :wacko:

A little more tidying up and I'll make the dessert and some glögg. It's very Scandinavian to greet your guests with some nice warm glögg, when it's cold and blustery out, which it is.

Relaxing in my recliner. Went out & ate a local family restaurant after mass. I plan to skip work today & just go in early tomorrow. Back on a healthy eating plan tomorrow too.

It is the last episode of each season that grabs you. It is when minor players become major ones. Each character has their own demons. Even down in the kitichen. The cliff hanger involves several players. :angel:

trying to find a trauma clean up school near me .. or at least under a days drive ..
but none are really coming up .. and the ones that did do not seem to be very good ..
ugh ..

That reminded me of the movie Sunshine Cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom