What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starting to get ready for bed and reading. mostly today, i just enjoyed my clean house. got laundry caught up so felt very unencumbered by guilt over chores. carpet cleaning next thurs. night all!!

Thanks!
I was in a groove.
Keeping in mind, 53 year old eyes with iron sights at 100 yds :)
My three and four shot strings were pretty much yielding 1-1/2" groups.
What kind of coin is that? I can't tell, it isn't Canadian. :LOL:
Well since you've taken interest :rolleyes:
This was at 50 yds with a scoped .22.
Five shots, one hole :) My best shooting so far.
Holy ****! I'm impressed.

Just a quick update. Joie's stomach upsets seem to be the least of his worries. Through xrays there is a mass in one of his lungs. It could be minor or something major but we won't know until we get the radiologist's report and blood tests back on Monday. He is doing okay right now, but "Mom and Dad" are a little bit fatigued and worried.

{{{{{Joie}}}}. {{{{{LP & DH }}}}}

Last edited:
Just a quick update. Joie's stomach upsets seem to be the least of his worries. Through xrays there is a mass in one of his lungs. It could be minor or something major but we won't know until we get the radiologist's report and blood tests back on Monday. He is doing okay right now, but "Mom and Dad" are a little bit fatigued and worried.

Hope you get some better news for Joie on Monday. Thinking of you all.

Thanks, everyone. I got a good night's sleep last night and it seems so did Joie. TB said he only woke up once to go outside and curled right back up and went to sleep. He is sleeping a lot today, but that is to be expected with the medication he is on. When he is up he is playful which is nice to see.

It is funny how all things work out. It seems that the original problem for both of them was the salt product on their feet that they licked off. Violet got better, but Joie's symptoms persisted and we were able to determine there may something more serious going on and now we can get to the bottom of it. And Violet, being on a tiny bit of antacid is eating better and acting better. They think she has her "Mom's" nervous stomach (might as well, she has my arthritis and food allergies :wacko:).

I really do appreciate all your thoughts prayers and hugs. This is such an awesome place.

Now if I can add another thing. Some of you might remember me mentioning I have to have an angiogram. Well, it is this Friday and besides my nervousness about it I have some cold symptoms and because of all the flu, and the procedure itself, they have told me if I have any symptoms by Wednesday the procedure will be cancelled and I will go on the list again, probably another 3 month wait. I really need to just get this done and behind me (I know my fears are exaggerated, but there are personal reasons behind them). So, if you can just think of me while I rest I would appreciate it. I also have a major dental appointment on Tuesday as well.

Thanks, friends. Now I am going to go back and cuddle under the covers with my little guy.

Anxiety is a killer, I know, any ache or twinge and I have to sit and decide if I'm having a heart attack...I get myself so worked up that I create symptoms and they are real...at that point. Real, except for an actual heart attack.

Calm, calm...nice herbal tea and relax. You can do it LP!

Last edited:
I'm watching the footall game. And a game is what is has turned into finally.

(((Hugs Laurie))) Phew, I'm glad to hear that Joie is doing better.

Maybe you should take some echinacea to help prevent getting cold symptoms? I'm sending good vibes in your direction.

Laurie, I sure hope you can get that angiogram. I had one many years ago and got to watch it, fascinating. And yes, I am weird. More hugs!!

Spending time in sw Mn. With my mom. She has some bad nerve damage in her lower back. We have to wait until Tuesday for a MRI. Trying to convince her to come back with me as I need 2 get back to work but she s being stubborn about it. After last night I do not want to leave her alone. Bad bought of diareha & she cannot move very fast. I was up with her most of the night. She uses a walker all around the house. I am worried she would fall if left alone. If she came back with me I could have people with her during the day when we are at work. She still won t go. Argh!!!

Spending time in sw Mn. With my mom. She has some bad nerve damage in her lower back. We have to wait until Tuesday for a MRI. Trying to convince her to come back with me as I need 2 get back to work but she s being stubborn about it. After last night I do not want to leave her alone. Bad bought of diareha & she cannot move very fast. I was up with her most of the night. She uses a walker all around the house. I am worried she would fall if left alone. If she came back with me I could have people with her during the day when we are at work. She still won t go. Argh!!!

This sounds familiar, SB. Am thinking our moms may have collaborated at some point.

Back
Top Bottom