What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dawg, please listen to the good princess. Just breathe deep and relax. Find something to take your mind off of it and it will come to you. I am an expert at this. - worrying about things I have no control over and then they show up when I am not looking! :)

Thanks LP, it must be here somewhere! Or not. Oh well, we'll make another.

Eww, I didn't do well with that one. The vasodilator medication and the nuclear dye both were hard on me.

I hope you do well and the result is good. :)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Princess Fiona}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks, but I don't get the vasodilator...I get the treadmill.:mad:

I'm sitting here waiting for my husband to wake up and watching Big Blue (Daniel's fish) swim in his ice bucket. I had to replace B Blue yesterday after he comitted suicide. Jumped right out of the water when I cleaned it but survived for a few hours after I got him back in the bowl. Daniel came home from school and checked on him straight away. Asked me why his tail looks a bit orange? I told him he must be a bit flushed after the morning excitement. Technically I wasn't lying!
I feel kinda bad about it all but I didn't want him to be upset :(

Sorry, yes I figured you got the treadmill. I was just bemoaning my experience. But you will do great! Think of the pounds you could lose on the treadmill :LOL:

I'm really getting tired of stress tests, this'll be the third. All I want to know is why the heck my blood pressure is going so low...

I'm really getting tired of stress tests, this'll be the third. All I want to know is why the heck my blood pressure is going so low...
Well, I will be thinking about you Monday - hope all goes well and they can get to the bottom of this. You are right, you have been through a lot with your heart. This past 5 months were an eyeopener for me as to what people go through regarding their hearts. Take care and let us know how it goes.

i've forgotten how that goes, love2. is the snowball fight over when one side runs out of snowballs? when the fort is invaded? when tommy goes home crying after getting hit in the ear? if one side wants to concede defeat, how is it done? i'm not sure i ever was told the rules governing snow fights....

I think the hit in the ear is the key... Thats pretty much the end of it...

you know you're in for a fight when the ear flaps were down.

did anyone else's mom put you in a layer of socks, then plastic bags, then a layer of wool socks and into your workboots for waterproofing before going out to play?

you know you're in for a fight when the ear flaps were down.

did anyone else's mom put you in a layer of socks, then plastic bags, then a layer of wool socks and into your workboots for waterproofing before going out to play?

My mother used bread bags instead of plastic bags and also a couple layers of socks on our hands if the mittens were still drying over the heating grate in the kitchen. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Looking through all the boxes and envelopes we brought back, searching for Mom's car titles. GAH!! Can't find them!! I have one shred of hair left!!

Did you look in the most obvious place? In the glove compartment? If you can't find it, your Registry of Motor Vehicles can issue you another one. Of course it will cost. But doesn't everything? :angel:

Did you look in the most obvious place? In the glove compartment? If you can't find it, your Registry of Motor Vehicles can issue you another one. Of course it will cost. But doesn't everything? :angel:

The car is in another state 13 hours away. I think I accidently left the title at Mom's house. I checked, it's 5 bucks for a duplicate, which is cheaper than gas or a plane ticket to go back and pick it up.

Good morning everyone. I am feeling much better. I do have just a miserable cold. It is not the flu. Late last night The Pirate came and brought me a two litre bottle of ginger ale. Luv that kid! It is now empty. He will bring me another one tonight when he comes to watch DA with me.

I have a two rib pork chop in the freezer. The Pirate pulled it out so it would be thawed by the time he got here tonight. He wil stuff it, sear it, and then toss it in the oven to finish it off. I won't be eating any of it. I am just not hungry. I am going to peel and soak a couple of potatoes in water. Then while the chop is baking, he can cook the potatoes. I also have a bunch of McCormick gravy packets. He can have his choice.

Well, you all have fun playing today. I am heading back to bed. I have be at the top of my game tomorrow. Management is doing a walk-through to see how the painter did. So far, these are all the places I have found paint where it shouldn't be. And I am not through. Everytime I find a spot, I add it to the list. I will be giving a copy of this list to each of them when they walk through the door.

Vacuum cleaner
Shower curtain
Stove burners
Front stove panel
Fishing shack picture
Wheelchair
Bathroom backsplash
Floor bucket and mop/scrub brush handles
Toilet top cover
Scooter electrical box
Computer desk
Speakers
New chair and foot stool
Wireless connection box
Windowsills
Picture frames and glass
Folding chair
Coffee maker
Microwave oven and counter underneath
Pictures on the fridge
Depressions Era mixing bowl
Garbage disposal
Right side of stove counter edge
Toaster oven
Bar top
Carpet in both rooms
Brand new bathroom floor. (not even 24 hours old)
Counter top on bathroom sink
Soap and soap dish in bathroom
Light switch plate in bathroom
Bathroom faucet
Back wall of bathroom sink

Failure to apply any paint to the bottom of the wall behind the toilet
Failure to cut in several locations in main room
Large areas of chips of paint missing on top of bathroom light switch

:angel:

Wow, Addie. That painter was nothing if not thorough. He covered everything!

Good luck with that Addie.

Why did they schedule painting after the new bathroom floor? I was always taught to start at the top an work down (except when power washing outside walls).

Back
Top Bottom