What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Soma, you are now a member of a very exclusive club. The Zipper Club. Welcome. Glad you are on the mend. Just take your time to heal. :angel:

Soma, I was wondering where you were. Sorry to hear about your surgery but glad they caught it and you are on the mend.

I will have to get Niel Young's book. He is a Canadian and has always been one of my favourites. At the LA King's/Canucks game the other day they showed him in the stands. He apparently never misses a Kings game. He is looking older but aren't we all! ;)

Take good care and stop by when you are bored.

I'm sitting here going through my youtube favorites and listening to the more abstract songs. Oh fun, lol.

Welcome back, Soma! I too wondered where you were, glad to hear you're on the mend!

Thanks, Dawgluver & Princess. You, too, LP. If you will indulge me one more caterpillar, here is a photo of an upside-down Horned Hickory Devil that I took a few years ago in NC - on a persimmon tree.

What a gorgeous picture! I've never heard of it!

you go, beyonce!!!! she acapellaed the star spangled banner in front of a superbowl news conference today, to show folks she has the 'pipes'--just in case anyone still had any doubts, after her controversial inaugural performance of the anthem....:)

you go, beyonce!!!! she acapellaed the star spangled banner in front of a superbowl news conference today, to show folks she has the 'pipes'--just in case anyone still had any doubts, after her controversial inaugural performance of the anthem....:)

+one

I never did understand all the hoopla about the lip sync, she's not Milli Vanilli.

been reading this thread for almost an hour now....needed to catch up. Fun!

I'm recovering from emergency heart surgery, a triple bypass, this is my 3rd week at home....beginning to get bored, so I must be feeling better, huh?

Been reading Neil Young's 'Waging Heavy Peace'. I feel as if I've been living with him for the past week or so.....his writing goes down smoothly, like a good ....well, smoothie!

Watching blustery weather outside, and one lone beaver, come up from his watery hibernation to take down little trees, drag 'em underwater.....strange to see in winter.

Ack! I'm glad you are doing better, Soma!

Just finished supper. I finally decided to get a flu shot. Got it today. It's free for people over 60. I decided that I really hate getting the flu.

I just finished dinner, too. Off to post a pic. We only have a couple hours before tomorrow's thread starts. I don't want to get confused tomorrow :LOL:

Spending time with my favorite person (Hubby)! He is watching tv while I am on line. Just nice to sit together.

Thanks, Dawgluver & Princess. You, too, LP. If you will indulge me one more caterpillar, here is a photo of an upside-down Horned Hickory Devil that I took a few years ago in NC - on a persimmon tree.

Lizzie, please post all the caterpillar/butterfly pictures you want! :) This one is very intriguing - it looks like it is smiling! :LOL:

I'm' catching up a bit here before I go watch Jeopardy in an hour. After that I think I will read for awhile and try to get to be early. I have been having a few pain flares and not sleeping great. But I know that this doesn't last and so I no longer let it get me down! I do what I can and feel proud of myself for that instead of getting down for what I didn't do!

Today I made a big meal, cleaned out the fridge, cleaned up the kitchen and went to get dog food and a few items at Costco. When I got home and unloaded I helped a new neighbour who's car battery died and fed the dogs. I think that is pretty good for a medium pain day! :angel:

Looking for new homeowners ins.. just found out that we have been dropped .. 6 years.. no claims.. but they are dropping everyone who doesnt have life and auto and home.. also cant sign up now.. not real happy.. good thing i know a few people..

been reading this thread for almost an hour now....needed to catch up. Fun!

I'm recovering from emergency heart surgery, a triple bypass, this is my 3rd week at home....beginning to get bored, so I must be feeling better, huh?

Been reading Neil Young's 'Waging Heavy Peace'. I feel as if I've been living with him for the past week or so.....his writing goes down smoothly, like a good ....well, smoothie!

Watching blustery weather outside, and one lone beaver, come up from his watery hibernation to take down little trees, drag 'em underwater.....strange to see in winter.

snow%20beav.JPG

Soma, do you have any flooding problems on the land due to the beavers duilding their dam? :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom