What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie, you will love them! I got mine, as my elderly K2 quit holding its charge, then DH wanted one as his K2 got damaged. We got the Paperwhite cases that put them to sleep.

My K2 has a waterproof case, so that will still be for pool reading.

Yes, we will have to get those cases too...we have a case like that for our Nexus 7, they are great!

I also like idea of the touchscreen on the Kindle too as the Kindle 3 doesn't have it

I am geting ready to pull something out of my queue in Netflix, as there isn't doo-doo on the tube this morning.

i'm still at work. :(

no one was able to make it back in once they went home on friday or even saturday night after the snow storm.

i'll be here until noon-ish, then have to be back in by 7pm because we have the grammys tonight. in between, i'm gonna take my boy and his little girl friend sledding.

no one was able to make it back in once they went home on friday or even saturday night after the snow storm.

i'll be here until noon-ish, then have to be back in by 7pm because we have the grammys tonight. in between, i'm gonna take my boy and his little girl friend sledding.
How you holding up? Does that mean you have been there since Friday? :ohmy:

no, i worked 8p friday to 8a saturday, went home, slept a little, shoveled a little (the neighbor helped out on the front walk with his snow blower), played some football with my boy in the snow in the back yard, then went clothes shopping, then out to dinner, and was back into work by 7pm. i'm tired but hangin in there. we don't get a good foot of snow all that often, so i'm not gonna miss out on playing in it.

thanks for asking, taxy.

Last edited:
I have 3 mystery shopping jobs to go out and do this morning, then head home and submit the reports online :)

Then this afternoon a spot of gardening!

Have the TV in my office on curling (sound off), listing to some great music and trudging through a whole pile of papers trying to clean this place up before we paint. When we put everything back in I want it to be neat and tidy!

Oh, yeah, I am using Dad's peddle exerciser under the desk while working. It is just peddles that can be adjusted for strength and can be used for legs or arms. I am doing the legs right now! :)

Going to bed, I'm half asleep anyway ! Hope I don't peddle in my sleep after reading the previous post ;)
For some reason it made me peddle under the desk lol!

Have the TV in my office on curling (sound off), listing to some great music and trudging through a whole pile of papers trying to clean this place up before we paint. When we put everything back in I want it to be neat and tidy!

Oh, yeah, I am using Dad's peddle exerciser under the desk while working. It is just peddles that can be adjusted for strength and can be used for legs or arms. I am doing the legs right now! :)
I'm having odd visions of bum-in-the-air, if you were using it for arms, "under the desk".

I'm having odd visions of bum-in-the-air, if you were using it for arms, "under the desk".

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Shrek is watching golf...I'm going to go shower and then think of something else to do for a while. Hopefully the upstairs neighbors have left me some hot water and don't need to wash yet another load of laundry...

Had a small dinner party at our home today, just got all the dishes done. Everyone's gone & it feels good to have the house cleaned & all the clothes washed.

Have fun bt. Your son is very fortunate in that he has a father that cherishes the time he spends with his son. You take the time to do fun things together. You are definitely filling up his happy memory bank. Father of the Year! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom