What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see what appears to be the identical pot on Amazon for less than $60 and with free shipping. That's some $23 less than I paid Cooking.com (erroneously referred to by me as cooks.com).
Well, at least you already got a few years of use out of it.

I just saw an ad from my cell phone company for the phone I bought in January. I paid $250 with a two year contract and the ad is for $99 with a two year contract. grrr

can someone please tell me how and where i can use my free 4g mobil broadband? does this mean that my pc is still internet connected when i take it on the road? i already googled, and i'm still having to ask....:)

I just saw an ad from my cell phone company for the phone I bought in January. I paid $250 with a two year contract and the ad is for $99 with a two year contract. grrr

I would be on the phone within seconds after seeing that. Just tell them they might as well transfer you right to the retention department. That kind of thing really burns me.

We are just about to head out for a nice walk as it is a lovely cool, sunny morning, perfect for a walk :)

We just finished taco supper (yay!), so I thought it was appropriate to make Margaritas. Since we had beer with supper, I may be a bit schnozzled for the rest of the evening. :mrgreen:

We just got back from a walk too. It was actually nice, in the 40F range, and no wind. Headed out to dinner.

I just did some online shopping at Staples.ca: a " Google Nexus 7 by ASUS, Android 4.2, 32GB, 4G Cellular" for Stirling, a " NeatCo NeatReceipts PC Mobile
Scanner" for me (I have one that is tied to MS Office, I'll try to sell that one), some portfolios that I give to my clients with their tax stuff, and some LightScribe DVDs that I use for my clients. I had $40 worth of coupons off the price. It is all supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Free shipping on $20 worth, so I qualified. :rolleyes:

I've been having issues printing the labels with the LightScribe software, so I downloaded some shareware. I'm doing the 10 day free trial on the first one. The other one has a 15 day free trial, which I will try out next. The first one is pretty good, but not perfect. I'll see how it goes.

I'll also just signed up for the 10 day free trial of e-courier.ca. It allows me to send and receive stuff encrypted. This is very useful in dealing with my clients. It has all its servers in Canada, so I don't have to worry about the Patriot Act.

Last edited:
I'm watching Star Trek with my hubby and my son. Petting a golden too! Life is good!

Tired. Waiting to go to bed. The daughter is out w a friend. She just texted, they are on their way home from the movie. A friends dad pre- agreed to bring them home. Sleepover at our house tonight. Dh already asleep in the chair.

Well, I've spent more than 15 seconds on it and the penny still hasn't dropped. Hint? Heck, never mind the hint, gimme the answer. :ermm::LOL:

AU = Gold
ENZ

Goldens, there were two retrievers in the car. Clever, I like figuring out license plates.

We have been in the lounge room all afternoon again watching a movie, then out in the garden relaxing in the sun with a coffee...now about to start making dinner :)

We're still carrying a Motorola W755 that we purchased in June 2009. We felt compelled to buy one because pay phones have gone the way of the dinosaur. Over the course of the past 3.75 years, our annualized cost has amounted to less than $150. Since we only carry it for emergencies and our carrier wanted us to supply a social security number for most all of their plans, I opted for the prepaid option and currently have a credit balance of over $350. I do not look forward to having to buy a new battery. Thinking about those with Obamaphones is enough to give me knots in my shorts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom