What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicks sunbathing in SE Ontario (Myrtle and Elsie):

Oh geez! They think they're cats! :LOL: How cute!

We got back from our walk, expecting rain that's not here yet, though it's awfully cloudy. Made a big pot of Rotel Mean Black Bean soup. I need to tackle more laundry and water the plants.

It is hard to catch a picture of them, though, they hop up thinking I have treats as soon as I open the door. I thought it was really cute how Elsie put her head on Myrtle...

They look like they have been well fed through the winter. :angel:

And one each for Elsie and Myrtle. :angel::angel:

Last edited:
Judging by the number of bags of feed I bought, I'd says yes, Addie, but they'd tell you that I don't feed them enough! The past couple of days, the weather has been really mild. They have been busy eating every blade of green grass they can find.

Last edited:
Good morning!

It is Easter Sunday here today :)

Good morning to you also. We are rather confused. How can you celebrate Easter in the Fall? For us it is a Spring holiday. The time for new born lambs. Seeing the first crocus breaking through the ground. A time of hope and new life. But then you celebrate Christmas in the Summer. :angel:

Good morning to you also. We are rather confused. How can you celebrate Easter in the Fall? For us it is a Spring holiday. The time for new born lambs. Seeing the first crocus breaking through the ground. A time of hope and new life. But then you celebrate Christmas in the Summer. :angel:
Not to mention new-born chicks:rolleyes:

Thanks Ads :)

We do things differently over this side of the world :ROFLMAO:

You get up and post too early for them, Kylie! They can't meet the gold standard we expect from Aussies! (jk, :LOL:)

We have just been out for a lovely walk in the rain with our umbrellas, it was nice :)

Now home and doing some work on the game :)

I'm glad I made you laugh and I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. The unintentional experiments. :LOL:

Good luck with the pound cake.

I'm so excited about my pound cake Taxi !! It's hard to believe I remembered everything and actually followed the directions as they were written.....what a pain in the butt. :LOL: Cream butter and sugar for 15 min. with eggs one at a time and then the dry mix with the buttermilk alternating with the dry goods, ending with the dry! For pete sake, it's a wonder I had time to keep track and to enjoy a glass of wine or even knew what I was doing after two glasses, and all without a Kitchen Aid mixer! Whew.....I'm pooped but I hope it will be good and appreciated tomorrow with fresh strawberries and cream. We'll see.
I'll definitely stick to my savory cooking......baking is not for me and it makes me crazy. :w00t2:

I'm so excited about my pound cake Taxi !! It's hard to believe I remembered everything and actually followed the directions as they were written.....what a pain in the butt. :LOL: Cream butter and sugar for 15 min. with eggs one at a time and then the dry mix with the buttermilk alternating with the dry goods, ending with the dry! For pete sake, it's a wonder I had time to keep track and to enjoy a glass of wine or even knew what I was doing after two glasses, and all without a Kitchen Aid mixer! Whew.....I'm pooped but I hope it will be good and appreciated tomorrow with fresh strawberries and cream. We'll see.
I'll definitely stick to my savory cooking......baking is not for me and it makes me crazy. :w00t2:
We'll want to hear all about how much it is appreciated tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom