What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Curious about that. What is a visual migraine? I get monstrous headaches related to cluster and can't do anything when they're really bad.
I see double, even with one eye closed. The first time it happened, it looked like Shreddy (my cat) had four eyes. Spent the night in the ER: no it's not a stroke. Had a CT scan. They couldn't find anything wrong, so they decided it must be a migraine. :ermm::LOL:

I used to get a different kind where I saw pretty rainbow colours.

I don't usually get much of a headache with it, but feel "delicate". Once in a blue moon, I get a monstrous headache with it.

Finally getting a bit of a break with the doxie. He was in much pain this morning so we took him back in to be seen.

Another x-ray showed serious arthritis in his neck with lots of inflamation. The back is better but now the neck is the problem.

So after they probed him from one end to the other, trimmed his nails, gave him 2 injections and the ride home he was pretty exhausted but wired up from all that happened.

Tonight he finally settled in and is sleeping.

Pillows help the pain and of course he's a doxie so there has to be a blanket involved.

img_1254384_0_7800565fb63d39cdacf268f350f3669b.jpg

img_1254384_1_86dcf675a08b5ef251e8d65e25755ef1.jpg

I see double, even with one eye closed. The first time it happened, it looked like Shreddy (my cat) had four eyes. Spent the night in the ER: no it's not a stroke. Had a CT scan. They couldn't find anything wrong, so they decided it must be a migraine. :ermm::LOL:

I used to get a different kind where I saw pretty rainbow colours.

I don't usually get much of a headache with it, but feel "delicate". Once in a blue moon, I get a monstrous headache with it.

I know that delicate feeling. Usually when a headache is getting better, I feel for a while like any disturbance might bring it back.

Awww, he looks so comfy and warm there :)

I hope he feels a lot better soon Mrs L

Finally getting a bit of a break with the doxie. He was in much pain this morning so we took him back in to be seen.

Another x-ray showed serious arthritis in his neck with lots of inflamation. The back is better but now the neck is the problem.

So after they probed him from one end to the other, trimmed his nails, gave him 2 injections and the ride home he was pretty exhausted but wired up from all that happened.

Pillows help the pain and of course he's a doxie so there has to be a blanket involved.

img_1254394_0_7800565fb63d39cdacf268f350f3669b.jpg

img_1254394_1_86dcf675a08b5ef251e8d65e25755ef1.jpg

img_1254397_0_7800565fb63d39cdacf268f350f3669b.jpg

img_1254397_1_86dcf675a08b5ef251e8d65e25755ef1.jpg

Poor baby!!! Hugs and kisses for the sweet dorgie!

Oh no, poor puppy! Hugs, doxie!

who is watching the voice with me? great new panel this season, and imo the best music show by far on tv in years....

Hell's Kitchen here, Vit. Otherwise I'd be watching it with you.

Last edited:
This morning when we got up the sad puppy was extremely happy. He was feeling much better and it really showed. He was good today and took it easy.

Tonight I had to give him his nightly pill. Now I've wrapped his pills in cheese and he would eat them. Tonight he looked at me like I was from another planet.

So I put peanut butter on the cheese that held the pill. He was all over that quick.

Now I need to invent chesse that tastes like peanut butter !!

Glucosamine and Chondroitin for the arthritis? Of course that would mean more pill hiding....

Age and menopause.....

I was lucky, DH had PMS for me. Never had to deal with it.

Hope you feel better soon, SB!

Last edited:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin for the arthritis? Of course that would mean more pill hiding....

Actually he has been getting that every day for quite a while and he likes those.

The ones he is objecting to are clavamox which is antibiotic to help his eyes - his tear ducts don't work and he gets eye infections, then Previcox for pain and inflamation. The Previcox is to be chewed but that didn't work .. you ever see a dog spit a pill across the room LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom