What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What pill will take care of these PMS cramps!?!

Sorry, SB! Hurty, hurty...had to have mine taken out because of fibroids and by the time they did it I was looking for a rusty steak knife to do my own surgery. Best thing that ever happened to me. Still had PMS, though...just no cramps.

Doc's found some cysts not sure if that's what's causing the extra pain. It feels miserable

Doc's found some cysts not sure if that's what's causing the extra pain. It feels miserable

Well that sure could be part of it. I ended up having my taken out and once that was done - like PF said .. best thing ever ! Went through the PMS thing for a while but no cramps or pain .. then went through the "change" then smooth sailing. Of course I was done making babies so for me the surgery was a no brainer.

Have you tried a magnesium supplement .. they say that will help with cramps. Other than that I can only remember trying the heating pad .. but nothing really worked for me.

So this is new? You haven't normally had cramps? You should tell your docs, it may be connected to the other problems. They might also be able to prescribe something for you. {{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
Hang in ther SB. :angel: You have gotten some excellent advice from all of your friends here at DC. The surgery is not far off and then no more cramps. You will feel better after the surgery. Mentally and physically. You will have answers to all your questions as to what is wrong. We all in there with you. :angel:

Today our new washing machine was delivered..so happy with the service and the delivery guys, they did a great job setting it up etc

Also been to mums for coffee, done a heap of ironing and made some tuna mornay :)

We have the washing machine on a wash, you have to wash it first with no clothes in it...it is soooooo quiet..our last one was ever so noisy!

When I'm suffering from PMS (pistol management skills), it means I need to practice more :cool:

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom