What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello everyone :)

Another lovely sunny day here today, so heading out to do some grocery shopping and also some clothes shopping :)

Son wants me to trim his hair. Didn't specify how short.
The way I see it, it's his money. I'm not cheap. Tip jar is on the counter.

Thinking seriously about just buzzing his whole head. Take him back to his childhood when he'd look like a little brussel sprout all summer long. :LOL:

Son wants me to trim his hair. Didn't specify how short.
The way I see it, it's his money. I'm not cheap. Tip jar is on the counter.

Thinking seriously about just buzzing his whole head. Take him back to his childhood when he'd look like a little brussel sprout all summer long. :LOL:
:ohmy: You wouldn't really do that, would you?

Cigar Shopping

My day is finally done. No more gotta get this and that done now!

It was mind boggling trying too pick out the right brand of cigars. Then if you spend a certain amount they offer you different deals on more sampler packs.

Hubby isn't an easy guy to shop for. Trust me I'll be happy when April is over.

We decided on these. Some he's already tried and liked. The others we have no idea about.

Double Magnum
Maduro (likes)
Nub Cameroon 460 (likes)
Templar Grand Master
Buyer's Guide Sampler #19
Xikar Flash Single Black ( because I swiped his) :angel:

So, he'll have 30 to try out. Hope he has room in his humidors :huh:

I ended up doing some gardening this arvo...got quite a bit done too :)

Made a lovely roast for dinner and now relaxing with a cuppa and about to retire to the lounge to watch some Masterchef The Professionals :)

I am going to get dressed early, bundle up and go up to the bridge to the beach so I can see Air Force One land at Logan Airport. Spike saw it that last time the President was in Boston. Any plane coming in for that particular runway comes in very low. You almost feel like you have to duck. It is a runway that is very seldom used for landings as it comes right over residential homes.

Spike has to go into town today to the Jewelers Building. I wish you could see what he looks like when he goes there. His jewels outfit. When he goes in, he gets on the elevator. There are other diamond merchants on the elevator. They take one look at him, switch their satchel to their other shoulder away from him and they move to the farthest corner away from him. Little do they know that he probably has more in diamonds in his paint pants pockets than what all of them combined are carrying. Even the old man he is going to see tells Spike's boss to send him the painter boy. I like that boy. That boy is 56 years old.

So I sit here hoping he can hop on the train into Boston and get there and back before the President's plane lands. He usually drives in, but all the tunnels are shut down and traffic is rerouted.

I realize that having the President come to Boston in recognition of our hurt, is an honor. And I appreciate his efforts. But for those of you who have never had the President visit your city or town, you can't imagine the logistics. President Bush, the father, loved to come to Boston. And it seemed he always arrived just before all of downtown Boston was getting out of work. Getting home was always a nightmare. I silently would curse the man. All I wanted was to get home and rest as fast as I could. One time I got stuck on a bus for almost an hour waiting for his motorcade to go past. It seemed that the bus route was right in the middle of his path to where he was going. All traffic had come to a complete stop along the route. :angel:

Good morning all! It looks like there is a cranky bunch online this morning. Sorry you've all had some upsets already. Hope your day goes better.

My day is starting off with blue skies and sunshine. THANK GOD! Its windy as heck out there, but I'm hopeful that will help melt some more of the snow. Double digit temperatures today! WOOHOO!

I have to be honest, I don't know what I want to do with my day today. There is laundry that needs doing, and the inevitable piles of housecleaning, but I don't know what I feel like doing.

Good morning all! It looks like there is a cranky bunch online this morning. Sorry you've all had some upsets already. Hope your day goes better.

My day is starting off with blue skies and sunshine. THANK GOD! Its windy as heck out there, but I'm hopeful that will help melt some more of the snow. Double digit temperatures today! WOOHOO!

I have to be honest, I don't know what I want to do with my day today. There is laundry that needs doing, and the inevitable piles of housecleaning, but I don't know what I feel like doing.

I was cranky! You just cheered me up :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom