What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just did a track package for those cigars we bought for hubby's birthday.
They were supposed to be here tomorrow. I wanted to make sure that someone would be home to get them at the door. I'll be with the Headhunters again all day.

We were going to do his B-day stuff Friday. Don't think that's going to happen. The train that they were on derailed. I didn't see anything in the papers about it. Whoever picks them up has just received some very nice cigars. The company also included a freebee worth $8.00. Wasn't expecting that to be included in the order. Called them about it. They were aware of the accident. If they aren't here by Monday they will ship out a new order.

Sophie is doing much better today. Tired not up to jumping on the bed yet. Her appetite is good. Nose is clear. Taking her meds like a good pup should. Bribes & steak bites helped.:LOL:

Just did a track package for those cigars we bought for hubby's birthday.
They were supposed to be here tomorrow. I wanted to make sure that someone would be home to get them at the door. I'll be with the Headhunters again all day.

We were going to do his B-day stuff Friday. Don't think that's going to happen. The train that they were on derailed. I didn't see anything in the papers about it. Whoever picks them up has just received some very nice cigars. The company also included a freebee worth $8.00. Wasn't expecting that to be included in the order. Called them about it. They were aware of the accident. If they aren't here by Monday they will ship out a new order.

Sophie is doing much better today. Tired not up to jumping on the bed yet. Her appetite is good. Nose is clear. Taking her meds like a good pup should. Bribes & steak bites helped.:LOL:

So glad she is feeling better. I'm sure she will jump right up on the bed soon! :)

Glad you're getting your ceegars, Munky, and that Sophie is doing much better!

It is Anzac Day here today!

It is also a public holiday :)

We normally bake some Anzac biscuits but decided to buy some this year as the bakery makes them just right and ever so tasty :yum:

Just a relaxing day in for us today :)

Kylie,

Would you please share your recipe for Anzac Biscuits.

Thanks, B

So Anzac Day is like Memorial Day here in the USA. I don't think we have special biscuits for our day though. :ermm:

How did the train derail, Munky?

Have no idea. The tracking order just gave a date/time/location. ALBUQUERQUE, NM, US

Told my son about it. He said after laughing it was like an episode from Breaking Bad. They wanted something off that train. So they concocted something to make it derail from the track in NM so they could unload the contents then refill the tanker with water. Let it resume on it's way.

I don't watch the show. Maybe were starting to really live in the wild west.
What's the saying " Lock and load?" "Over and under..Out and over?" :ROFLMAO:

Just duck! :innocent:

Guys, Anzac Day is a day of remembrance for all the soldiers who served and died in both Australia and New Zealand and for the soldiers who fought at Gallipoli

Anzac Day

I've just put away the last tax return for today. I've gotten to the point of diminishing returns (no pun intended - I'm too tired). I'm just going to read and get to sleep early.

Back
Top Bottom