What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are just about to head out for a walk..it is the most spectacular day out there, cant wait to head out into that sunshine :)

cjimmy, I do nothing a lot so I'm not really bothered that others have energy. I've learned to accept that others have to do stuff so I can be a slug, something I revel in.

There is a deli in the center of town that makes the perfect Italian sub. I try to get one about once every week or two.

Andy, how about if you just call me Cindi, that might be easier to remember.

Sometimes I do nothing a lot, but most days I'm busy taking care of stuff around the house.

Most times, I'm stuck with Subway so I get a chicken bacon ranch. I'll have to try the Italian at subway sometime.

OK Cindi. I've never been a fan of Subway. I like to try the local businesses.

I'm retired so there isn't much to do. I'm responsible for the kitchen, keeping it clean and using it to cook for my SO and me. It's a small kitchen so it doesn't take a lot of my time.

I'm retired so there isn't much to do. I'm responsible for the kitchen, keeping it clean and using it to cook for my SO and me. It's a small kitchen so it doesn't take a lot of my time.

Does that include keeping the kitchen appliance storage... closet... clean? :rolleyes:

I wasn't the least bit bothered by all the productive activity posted today:) and was pleased to see someone else admit to being somewhat inert. I did get one thing accomplished today. I took my car in to be serviced, walked home and back to pick it up. I didn't realize how large this small town is...took about an hour to walk it.

Unfortunately, our town is so small that there isn't a "local only" deli. We have a deli in our Farm Fresh and Food Lion, the Subway, just got a Firehouse subs, and of course we have one in WalMart. That's really ironic - we can get all these "chain" delis but not a single "local" deli.

Does that include keeping the kitchen appliance storage... closet... clean? :rolleyes:

Yes. I also had to reinforce the most important shelf in that cabinet with a couple of pieces of 1x2 as the puny plastic supports were breaking. I didn't want another 'incident' with the KA.

Kylie, Do you get snow in your area of Australia?

B, we do sometimes get a little bit of snow up in the Mount Lofty Hills, but nothing like Mount Buller and Mount Hotham in Victoria

There is not enough to ski here though and no ski resorts

B, we do sometimes get a little bit of snow up in the Mount Lofty Hills, but nothing like Mount Buller and Mount Hotham in Victoria

There is not enough to ski here though and no ski resorts

That would be just perfect for me.

A change of seasons with no shoveling involved!

I don't think I could handle skiing on the 4th of July!

It all seems so strange to me! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Thank you all for making me feel like a slug. I haven't done a thing all day other than going out to buy a sandwich for lunch (and eating it).

You are not the only one. I had a heart incident as soon as I woke up and now am just takiing it easy. I do have things to do, but he house will be here long after I am gone. Today I am going to play being the "Slug." :angel:

You are not the only one. I had a heart incident as soon as I woke up and now am just takiing it easy. I do have things to do, but he house will be here long after I am gone. Today I am going to play being the "Slug." :angel:

Go for it. Take a relaxing day and feel better.

Well I may actually do something useful today. I am about to head off to an 84 yo womans house to help her weed her garden. But we may chuck that idea and go help a local Veterans organization start their gardens.

It's darn beautiful here today.
I'm not sure what I'm doing first.
Something...
Maybe I'll brush hog the back and enjoy part of the day just sitting on the tractor.

I feel ya, I have more than earned my paycheck this week.

I've done nearly a hundred cakes over 2 1/2 days. I get to make my partner's cake over the weekend...

That's a lot of cakes! Wow.

I'm just dinking around. Cleaned out the battery (junk) drawer, found some batteries dating back to 2003 that are still good. Will recycle the ones that leaked.

My grandson and I just got back from some garage sales. Got some great cookbooks for me, from 25 to 50 cents apiece and some action figures for Josh. Then we went to Wendy's for lunch. It was a fun morning.

Back
Top Bottom