What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been dong heaps of housework today...I have cleaned the shower, one job I certainly hate :LOL:

Lots of cleaning and a bit of gardening

Well, someones gotta do it I guess!

Yesterday I bought Steve a new Wii U game, Lego City Undercover...we played a bit last night...it is really good...quite funny too...had me laughing!

I got back, about an hour and a half ago, from delivering tax returns to two clients. I tried to use my new-fangled credit card stripe reader that attaches to my smart phone and forgot the password. :ermm:

One of the clients was asking if I was really busy, it being the deadline tomorrow and month end. Yikes, I have quarterly sales tax reports due tomorrow. Phew, I nearly forgot them. I did just enough bookkeeping to make sure I had refunds (I always enter invoices, it's my expenses I procrastinate on entering). I had to have them done before midnight, because I do them online through my bank and they send stuff the next day.

I have tax returns for one couple to assemble. I have tax returns for one other couple that I will try to finish tomorrow, but they have all refunds and he has a tiny bit of biz income, so they aren't actually due until 15 June.

I have been dong heaps of housework today...I have cleaned the shower, one job I certainly hate :LOL:

Lots of cleaning and a bit of gardening

Well, someones gotta do it I guess!

Yesterday I bought Steve a new Wii U game, Lego City Undercover...we played a bit last night...it is really good...quite funny too...had me laughing!

Kylie I have a brush that is on a long handle. I can't bend over or I pass out. That brush is the best thing I every bought. It makes cleaning the tile walls in the bathroom so easy. :angel:

Just got home from having an iron infusion. No wonder I've been so tired. The IV infiltrated, so I'm sitting on the front porch with ice on it and having a glass of pink wine.

Sitting here with an ice pack on my shoulder since I just finished my very last exercise session for rehabilitating my shoulder after surgery. It's been a long process since September but I hope that means my shoulder is in the best possible condition.

I have printed the last tax returns that I have to finish today. I still have to scan the slips and assemble the returns and my ~1 year old electric stapler is misbehaving. :mad:

I have one sales tax return to finish and then deliver tax returns to two addresses and to two governments.

I have printed the last tax returns that I have to finish today. I still have to scan the slips and assemble the returns and my ~1 year old electric stapler is misbehaving. :mad:

I have one sales tax return to finish and then deliver tax returns to two addresses and to two governments.

The end is in sight!

I didn't know they still made electric staplers. I remember my father having one about 40 years ago. I figured they were a fad, since he went back to regular ones for his busiiness.

Just sitting here waiting for dh & the daughter to get home, feeling a little nautious trying to decide if I should go back to bed or go for another walk outside.

:angel:
What is your body saying to do? Listen to it. :angel:
They just got home, then had to sit & listen to some guy dh had set up about siding our house for an hour. Ultimately we did not go with his offer. Then, time for a nap. Thanks Addie! :angel:Hope all is well with you....Have had you in my thoughts today. Hope to hear that you are feeling well.:angel:

This morning I had my 6 monthly dental check up...all is well with my teeth YAY!! Going for a scale and clean next week :)

It is a lovely sunny day, warmer outside than in, so may go outside in the sun with a hot coffee now :)

Back
Top Bottom