What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't know they still made electric staplers. I remember my father having one about 40 years ago. I figured they were a fad, since he went back to regular ones for his business.
They are only worthwhile if you do a lot of stapling. I like to staple corners at a 45 degree angle, and it won't do that. I was getting repetitive stress from stapling. :ohmy: My wrist kept getting inflamed and sore. I got the electric stapler and haven't had the problem since.

I got home about an hour and a half ago. 58 km round trip to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and Revenu Québec including a small detour to drop off some returns to a client. I'm pooped and moving in slow motion.

Revenu Québec self-serve time stamping machines, so you could make your own receipts. The CRA apparently has the machines, but locked them away at closing, at 16h30.

Proof I was there :rolleyes:

20130430_213748.jpg

20130430_214709.jpg

Have not been up long, having my first coffee of the day, about to go have breakfast then heading out to do the grocery shopping

I've been playing with tech stuff for much of today. I discovered a cool Graffiti filter for my smartphone camera. Here's my living room. Now I've forgotten how I did it and can't find it again. Arrgghh!

Attachments

• living-room-graffiti-filter.jpg
    living-room-graffiti-filter.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 167
That's pretty cool, GG. I'd love to see what that would do to a pet.

I picked up my pork belly earlier today and just got back from the store, where I picked up the curing salt. Gonna be makin' bacon a little later :pig:
It's a good thing I've got some humongous ziploc bags from deliveries. A 4lb belly will definitely not fit in a gallon bag. And it looks so pretty I'd hate to have to cut it in half.

I also picked up some wings and some thighs while at the butcher. They will be going on the grill later.

And I just shot three rounds through my new (to me) pistol to make sure it worked. It does :)

And now I'm relaxing.

I've been playing with tech stuff for much of today. I discovered a cool Graffiti filter for my smartphone camera. Here's my living room. Now I've forgotten how I did it and can't find it again. Arrgghh!

gg, that's about the coolest accessory i've seen in ages! i just looked, but couldn't find one of these for my girl's blackberry phone. she is an interior designer, and i know she'd love to have one! is this something brand new on the market, do you know?

That's pretty cool, GG. I'd love to see what that would do to a pet.

I picked up my pork belly earlier today and just got back from the store, where I picked up the curing salt. Gonna be makin' bacon a little later :pig:
It's a good thing I've got some humongous ziploc bags from deliveries. A 4lb belly will definitely not fit in a gallon bag. And it looks so pretty I'd hate to have to cut it in half.

I also picked up some wings and some thighs while at the butcher. They will be going on the grill later.

And I just shot three rounds through my new (to me) pistol to make sure it worked. It does :)

And now I'm relaxing.

your six pound package?:)

gg, that's about the coolest accessory i've seen in ages! i just looked, but couldn't find one of these for my girl's blackberry phone. she is an interior designer, and i know she'd love to have one! is this something brand new on the market, do you know?

It came with the Flickr app I downloaded today. It includes a camera app with the filter.

Pack, I'll see if I can get a pic of one of our fur babies.

Just got back from my dr's check up appt. He said all is healing as it should be. About half of the incision has grown back together, he still stressed to take it easy. I can go back to work very part time on May 13th, a month from the date of surgery. Seems like such a long time. Nice to know there is only a couple of weeks left anyway. Doc. also said I should be able to back to water walking on the 13th too. That made my whole day! : )

Just got back from my dr's check up appt. He said all is healing as it should be. About half of the incision has grown back together, he still stressed to take it easy. I can go back to work very part time on May 13th, a month from the date of surgery. Seems like such a long time. Nice to know there is only a couple of weeks left anyway. Doc. also said I should be able to back to water walking on the 13th too. That made my whole day! : )

Yay! Hang in there, SB!

It sounds (and looks) like the sewer people will be going to be working into the wee hours.
They have been putting the lines across the road this week. And they must be running into major problems with the neighbor's line. Maybe it has something to do with him having a creek where they need to get across, lol.
I am so glad my dogs know when to bark. I couldn't imagine having dogs alerting every little bang outside.

Back
Top Bottom