What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steve gave me all my presents this morning :)

I have 2 lovely trendy cardigans, one pink and one blue, a big tin of Quality Street chocolates, a couple of pairs of new jeans, they were all ones I picked out

Then Steve bought me a couple of lovely surprise presents, a little Tatty Teddy bear, he knows how much I love Tatty and also a Michelangelo figure (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) it is based on the new series of the show, which we love, it is so funny and Mikey is my favourite!

This afternoon we went out to the shops and looked around and bought a few bits and pieces..I bought a new laser mouse, Steve got his fave Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure, Raphael and a couple of hoodies and we got some door stoppers/sausages for some more doors..oh and also a couple of bottles of red to take over to my mums tomorrow night for my second birthday dinner :)

What am I doing?
Sitting here with a huge glass of wine trying to calm myself from a medical testing ordeal today....Not a good day, but home safe and sound now with my glass of wine. Cheers!
I won't know the results for 3-5 days.......oh joy!

I'm sipping my wine in sympathy for your pain today Kayelle! Praying that the results are the good kind. Hang in there girlfriend! Oh, wait, you already did that at the clinic. :blush: From the sounds of it I think you should be able to put in an insurance claim for a massage at the local spa as a medical necessity to counteract the pain and suffering from the test.

We have come home from our dinner out, we are sooo full but it was delicious, now time to relax in the lounge

Oh Kayelle, I hope you are feeling better and more relaxed now.

I am catching up here at DC using the mobile app. There is an electrician here replacing our fuse box with a breaker panel, so the power is off. He started a bit early so he can finish the outdoor part, connecting wires to the electric meter, before the thunder showers in our forecast.

I have a book handy. I don't want to run the power down too far on my phone.

PF, I hope the med changes go smoothly.

The city is fixing my street. The construction workers went on strike a week ago Monday, left us with a dirt road. They are back at work today. So, now I have to keep an eye on their progress to make sure my car doesn't get stranded in the garage.

PF, I hope the med changes go smoothly.

The city is fixing my street. The construction workers went on strike a week ago Monday, left us with a dirt road. They are back at work today. So, now I have to keep an eye on their progress to make sure my car doesn't get stranded in the garage.

Now that sounds like an exciting day!:rolleyes:

Trying to get some heart rate control. My resting HR has been 95, no wonder I'm tired all the time.

Now that sounds like an exciting day!:rolleyes:
I decided just to move the car onto the street and quit stressing about it. That means I got a parking spot close to my house.

It's gloomy out, so it's dark in the house. I am sitting near the patio door to read until the power can be turned back on.
Trying to get some heart rate control. My resting HR has been 95, no wonder I'm tired all the time.

95! Eek! I hope the new meds help with the tiredness.

I have a big pot of sauce simmering on the stovetop and a large pan of meatballs and another of Italian sausage baking in the oven. When they're done, They go into the sauce for further cooking.

I can slow down my heartbeat enough that I can hardly feel it. I really need to be concentrating though. Your heartbeat can really throw precision bench shooting off. Your pulse can move the crosshairs right off the target.

I have a big pot of sauce simmering on the stovetop and a large pan of meatballs and another of Italian sausage baking in the oven. When they're done, They go into the sauce for further cooking.

That sounds tasty. And two kinds of meat, too :yum:
I'm thinking about making a gruyere cheese run to the store for my Portobello tacos tonight. I can just see them being out though.

So, dinner at Andy's place tonight? :clap:

I turned the TV on at 1:00 PM and was greeted by all-station, wall-to-wall coverage of a now former NE Patriot being arraigned and charged with murder. So sad that for some of these young men the fame and fortune of being a rich professional makes them think they can do as they please. My heart aches for the family of the deceased.

Just came back from the pool. Floated around on the floaty thing, trying to read Kindle. The gnats were gnuts. They were only supposed to last a couple weeks, they've been here for over a month!

Well, it is my birthday today :)

We are still so tired from our big day out yesterday, so we will relax a bit today!

Tonight we are heading out for dinner to a lovely restaurant that we have been to once before which has south eastern asian cuisine...so really looking forward to that :)

Happy Birthday Kylie! You deserve a wonderful day!

What a busy day we have had so far!

We have been out to do the grocery shopping and then went to shop for some clothes, of which we bought a stack of for me and for Steve :)

Have come home and I have a lovely Carrot Cake in the oven, which we will be taking over to mums tonight as my birthday cake.

Mum is cooking me a lovely 2nd birthday dinner, cant wait...good food, good wine and good company :)

Back
Top Bottom