What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:clap:Doing a happy dance. I worried all weekend about medical bills I received on Friday.

Even after Medicare was deducted or allowed for, they still had some nasty balances due.

Fortunately, after a few phone calls, I found they did not know I also have Medicaid, so it looks like I won't have to pay them.

Last edited:
:clap:Doing a happy dance. I worried all weekend about medical bills I received on Friday.

Even after Medicare was deducted or allowed for, they still had some nasty balances due.

Fortunately, after a few phone calls, I found they did not know I also have Medicaid, so it looks like I won't have to pay them.

Glad you found that, Z! We've been lucky so far with medical bills.:huh:

That's really good news, Z.

Rose of Sharon. We have one in the backyard. It's actually a tall shrub or small tree, depending on how you prune it.

Bingo, GotGarlic. They most definitely are Rose of Sharon. There are quite a few bushes of them growing along one fence row. This season they have bloomed like crazy. More than in the past. Maybe it was the wet spring we had. Whatever...they're just beautiful. Plus, the bees are having a feast!!!!

I'll see if I can get a picture of the fence space.

That's wonderful, Z!!!!

I'm still playing catch-up with the bills from my knee surgery from last November.

Yeah for you!!!!

:clap:Doing a happy dance. I worried all weekend about medical bills I received on Friday.....Fortunately, after a few phone calls, I found they did not know I also have Medicaid, so it looks like I won't have to pay them.

Great news! The less you have to pay for bills the more you have for fun. I say celebrate a little. ;)

Yay!
Rose of Sharon. We have one in the backyard. It's actually a tall shrub or small tree, depending on how you prune it.
Do they start out as a tall spike? Are there any other flowers that look like that?

Thanks, everyone! I'm just so glad I thought to get Medicaid! I figured I'd qualify as I qualified for low income housing, and I was right.

It pays for my Medicare Part B, and covers my co-pays and deductables too. Whew!

I thought of Hollyhock when I first saw it and then recognized the Rose of Sharon. Mom has gobs of them in her yard.

Is that a Margarita? That's "our cocktail". We drink them in glasses that look almost exactly like that one.

Sure is Taxlady! I've decided that fresh lime margaritas are my new favorite. I do not like the mix.....blech! And fresh ones are so easy! Here is a picture if the glass with out anything in it, it has some white design etched into it ;). Cheers!

image-735854003.jpg

(We have 4 of them, they work well for Martinis too!

Attachments

• image-3288450647.jpg
    image-3288450647.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 161
Fantastic news Z :)

Sure is Taxlady! I've decided that fresh lime margaritas are my new favorite. I do not like the mix.....blech! And fresh ones are so easy! Here is a picture if the glass with out anything in it, it has some white design etched into it ;). Cheers!

View attachment 18179

(We have 4 of them, they work well for Martinis too!
Ooh, pretty.

We don't use the mix either. I'm lazy, so I buy pure, organic lemon and lime juice at the health food store and use that. I like half lemon/half lime in my Margaritas.

Taxlady, I'm lazy and cheap. I will look for the juice in the health food store and I will also try you lemon/lime combo. You need a lot of limes otherwise if you squeeze them yourself :(. Ha! I'm having another one right now, I'm naughty ;)

Lol Fi! If I was on blood pressure meds I could save some money(insurance pays for meds after my deductible which is already paid for this year).
But I think I would rather not have the med issue! ;)

Lol Fi! If I was on blood pressure meds I could save some money(insurance pays for meds after my deductible which is already paid for this year).
But I think I would rather not have the med issue! ;)

True, the meds are a pain...I have $70 left on my Flex plan and I'm picking all my meds up tomorrow...can we say AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom