What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The nosy taxlady wants to know what this trip was for.

We had to sprinkle Mom, then a big school reunion. I've been driving for 6 days, gone for 2 weeks, and staying without A/C for way too long! It's soooo good to be home!

Last edited:
Must be great to bbe home with A/C.

(((Hugs))) I'm sure the sprinkling was emotional.

Thanks, Taxy. Actually, the sprinkling was probably the best time the sibs and I had together, we made every morbid joke we could come up with and we all actually got along for once. The rest of the trip, not so much.

Thanks, Taxy. Actually, the sprinkling was probably the best time the sibs and I had together, we made every morbid joke we could come up with and we all actually got along for once. The rest of the trip, not so much.
Morbid jokes - see, I said emotional.

You know Dawg, twice I have been asked to leave a wake along with some other guests. The laughter was too loud. So I can understand. And I think your mother was probably enjoying seeing all of you getting along. You gave her the best goodbye gift. Laughter. :angel: And one for your Mom. :angel:

We have had dinner and then went out for a nice walk

It is cool out there but not freezing

Now about to head into the lounge to watch some Masterchef :)

I'm so happy your ordeal is done, and you're finally home, Dawg. Relax and take it easy for awhile. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I'm thinking about tonight's dinner... while waiting for the grass to dry so I can mow it. That storm never did roll in last night in all its glory, but it wanted to. However, the high winds definitely blew that muggy weather out of here for the moment. It's a good day to be outside. Now I think I'll take a steak out of the freezer.

I'm thinking about tonight's dinner... while waiting for the grass to dry so I can mow it. That storm never did roll in last night in all its glory, but it wanted to. However, the high winds definitely blew that muggy weather out of here for the moment. It's a good day to be outside. Now I think I'll take a steak out of the freezer.

Gee, I'm still trying to decide if I am alive...awake...walking dead...

I'm so happy your ordeal is done, and you're finally home, Dawg. Relax and take it easy for awhile. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Thanks Zhizara. I'm chillin' with Beagle and busily ignoring the state of disaster that is my house.

I went to water aerobics this morning, and then went food shopping. Then I put away all of the food. Now I am just having a relaxing lunch.

I not only mowed the yard I brush hogged out back. I got the yard done in 01:10:00. That's a new record for me beating my old time by twenty minutes. What a difference running the string trimmer in some area makes.
I may as well call it a day! lol

Back
Top Bottom