What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night. <<Sigh>>

Nothing changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

I LOVE My Computer
Because My
Friends
Live In It!

Weekly Cleaning List
Monday
turn keyboard over and shake out crumbs
Tuesday
wet finger and wipe smudges off monitor
Wednesday
arrange tubes in alphabetical order
Thursday
clean up cookies and temporary files
Friday
do disc scan defrag
Saturday
time to shake out the keyboard again
Sunday
day to play on computer
you worked hard all week.

:ROFLMAO: Addie, this needs to go in Today's Funny!

I took one dog to the vet to have surgery this morning, so the other dog and I took a walk in the rain. Amazing how long he stays wet! Now I am going to meet a friend for lunch at Red Lobster. I hear they have some good salads, even though it is more of a soup day today with the rain and fog. It's only 56 degrees right now. I guess I should dry my hair soon.

I'm gonna pickle me some green beans! My beans have been wonderfully prolific this year, and I haven't made dilly beans for years.

LOL!

I did see that episode. Hilarious. Great show!
My youngest when he's kidding around talks intellectually straight faced just like Niles. Walks the walk to. All jittery. LOL! Makes me laugh so hard. I have to tell him to stop go to his room before he gives me a coronary.

Now they use my printable label maker. "Mine."
Relabeled. No it's NOT yours. Still the property of MOM!
The batteries have disappeared.:ermm:

I told Shrek's kids not to start dividing things up too soon. I'm only a few years older than them. Unless Shrek says something specifically goes to one of them, it all belongs to me.:pig::pig::pig:

Love it Ads :)

Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer "yes."​

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.​

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'​

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night. <<Sigh>>​

Nothing changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.​

I LOVE My Computer
Because My
Friends
Live In It!

Weekly Cleaning List
Monday
turn keyboard over and shake out crumbs
Tuesday
wet finger and wipe smudges off monitor
Wednesday
arrange tubes in alphabetical order
Thursday
clean up cookies and temporary files
Friday
do disc scan defrag
Saturday
time to shake out the keyboard again
Sunday
day to play on computer
you worked hard all week.​

Relaxing.......haven't been home long from working at our car club's annual car show. We worked the food (who woulda thunk?). We grilled 400 cheeseburgers, smokies and hot dogs. We also grilled onions and had all the trimmings ready. We are pooped! But it was a beautiful day weather wise and we had fun!

Wow, what a busy day you had SB!

This morning I hit the shops!

Bought some new cotton socks, love new socks..also a couple of nice cotton hoodies, they were on sale, so got them at a bargain price ;)

Also bought some more new hand towels and bath mats...all Sheridan, love that brand :)

Now home relaxing with a coffee :)

Went to a going away party for one of the Therapists. I had a Virgin Caesar(bloody mary), Crab stuffed avocado salad and, once Happy Hour was over, a Tanquaray and Tonic with lime.

...once Happy Hour was over, a Tanquaray and Tonic with lime.

So you started to drink AFTER "Happy Hour"? :huh: Besides, any hour I'm drinking IS "Happy Hour". :LOL: But I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore...our liquor boxes don't have any gin in them. Practically everything else, but no gin. Then again, if I knew you were coming I would buy you a gin. ;)

So you started to drink AFTER "Happy Hour"? :huh: Besides, any hour I'm drinking IS "Happy Hour". :LOL: But I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore...our liquor boxes don't have any gin in them. Practically everything else, but no gin. Then again, if I knew you were coming I would buy you a gin. ;)

Yes, it allowed me to eat my dinner before a cocktail and only have ONE drink...first one I've had in about two years. So don't buy a bottle for me, it will just sit there.:rolleyes: I'm not much of a drinker, reminds me...I need to walk over and get the car so I can get to work. Good thing it's only 8 blocks away.

I just said (bloody mary) so as not have to explain the Caesar,,,I see that didn't work.:LOL:
I love me a bloody Caesar, but don't usually drink them because Clamato has a log of MSG. I drink them when they are made with store brand tomato-clam juice that doesn't have MSG.

I thought I would check to see if Clamato still has lots of MSG and found this in a Wikipedia article:

"Clamato is used primarily as a mix for alcoholic beverages (an estimated 60% of sales in the US in 2008[4]), and it is popular for this in both Canada and Mexico, but curiously much less so in the United States (outside of Canadian-American and Mexican-American communities)."

Bloody Caesar is quite a common drink up here in Canada, so I didn't get that a lot of the Yanks wouldn't know what you meant.

Another one of those funny, little cultural differences.

I love me a bloody Caesar, but don't usually drink them because Clamato has a log of MSG. I drink them when they are made with store brand tomato-clam juice that doesn't have MSG.

I thought I would check to see if Clamato still has lots of MSG and found this in a Wikipedia article:

"Clamato is used primarily as a mix for alcoholic beverages (an estimated 60% of sales in the US in 2008[4]), and it is popular for this in both Canada and Mexico, but curiously much less so in the United States (outside of Canadian-American and Mexican-American communities)."

Bloody Caesar is quite a common drink up here in Canada, so I didn't get that a lot of the Yanks wouldn't know what you meant.

Another one of those funny, little cultural differences.

Red Lobster used to make a Ship Wreck Mary with vodka, tomato juice, horseradish and shrimp buzzed in the blender, they were very nice in the summer!

Red Lobster used to make a Ship Wreck Mary with vodka, tomato juice, horseradish and shrimp buzzed in the blender, they were very nice in the summer!

That sounds good!

Being Canadian-American, we drank our share of Caesars. Wish they made a low sodium version of Clamato, like they did with V8. Or maybe they did.

That does sound tasty. I tend to prefer bloody Marias to bloody Marys. It's the same thing, but with tequila instead of vodka. I like tasting the booze. :LOL:

That sounds good!

Being Canadian-American, we drank our share of Caesars. Wish they made a low sodium version of Clamato, like they did with V8. Or maybe they did.

You won't get a low-sodium Clamato because it contains MSG (which V8 doesn't). That is why I could never drink Clamato as I am highly sensitive to MSG. I am not sure why it is used, but is in canned clam chowder as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom