What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might look into buying her some smaller kibble, I'm sure that's what she likes about the cat food. Smaller and easier to chew. The eggs aren't hurting her, either.

Spike bought a bag of kibble for dogs. The bits were too big for a small dog. A year later the bag is still there. He would rather eat cat kibbles. Gobbles them down like candy. :angel:

I press the lock button on my remote if I forget what row I'm in. The horn toots.

That's the lock button??? :ermm: I thought it WAS the car finding option! :LOL:

When I had my silver van it seemed like the parking lot was a sea of silver vans. Then I got my white sedan and thought "good, it won't get lost among the other silver vans". Guess what? Inexplicably, every vehicle morphed into a white sedan! :huh:

This afternoon I have been relaxing watching some TV, it was too wet to get out in the garden

Enjoyed having coffee with mum, we had some lovely scones with jam and cream too YUM!

I'm drinking coffee and trying to wake up, so I can get ready for Danish Club Lunch. I can hardly wait to see CWS again and get that hug from PF.

I have to do some minor cleaning. The place is a sty and it won't be good, but I don't want CWS to be scared to sit down. :ohmy::ermm:

I'm sitting here wishing I had a Danish with my coffee.
I'm sure I ran into a subliminal message somewhere this morning...

You might look into buying her some smaller kibble, I'm sure that's what she likes about the cat food. Smaller and easier to chew. The eggs aren't hurting her, either.

We've been mixing the medicine with canned food. DH told me this morning that she will eat an egg with a small amount of dry food and her medicine broken into quarters. I was thinking the cat food would work, too. Thanks for the suggestion.

What dogs like about cat food, besides being different and thinking of it as a treat, is that cat food is a lot higher in fats and protein. It's not good for a dog to eat cat food and harder on their kidneys, which might show up quicker in an elderly pet.

That's the lock button??? :ermm: I thought it WAS the car finding option! :LOL:

When I had my silver van it seemed like the parking lot was a sea of silver vans. Then I got my white sedan and thought "good, it won't get lost among the other silver vans". Guess what? Inexplicably, every vehicle morphed into a white sedan! :huh:

We just bought a new red Ford F-150. Many manufacturers charge extra for colors other than white, silver, black and gray. Luckily, they're offering a lot of rebates right now and my FIL retired from Ford, so we get a family-plan discount.

What dogs like about cat food, besides being different and thinking of it as a treat, is that cat food is a lot higher in fats and protein. It's not good for a dog to eat cat food and harder on their kidneys, which might show up quicker in an elderly pet.

Thanks, Pac. I didn't know that.

Since I have no reason to buy dog food, I am unsure of the answer...doesn't Purina make kibble for small dogs that would work? Lordy, here I am being nurse to dogs.:rolleyes:

There are many manufacturers that make small sized kibble, some do it automatically for all the varieties they offer and some do it just for their puppies and small breeds foods. Really though, any size kibble will work. Smaller kibble isn't going to help if the dog is missing teeth or anything. The dog may just find it *different*, so associate it with a treat until they get used to it. You can also try soaking it in water to make it a mash, which will actually help start the breaking down process and be easier to digest. Especially a food like Purina, which is hard for a dog to digest anyway.

Woo-Hoo! I just bought another pistol :clap:
I have been looking at it for two days, but the serial number and information just wasn't jiving. They called me on my cell phone yesterday to say they had misread the serial number and to give me additional information, but I didn't get the message until this morning. I'm lucky someone else didn't snag it because they had updated their website to include the correct information yesterday.
It's a pistol built in Argentina and used by the British Special Forces in WWII. I'm stoked. It's in cherry shape :)

I just placed another order for a pork belly, too.
That will be in today at 1:00 :clap:

Sounds like pacanis is having a good day! Sounds like fun pac.

I am going to work up the energy to go clean out my eavestroughs. They overflowed pretty badly the last storm and I've been keeping myself WAY too busy to go do that. Yuck. Gross job.

I'm also going to make time to read some library books and to eat some salmon I smoked. Then I'm going to work. Big day folks, big day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom