What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching Denver v Dallas and boy what a game.
Another one that's going to come down to the wire.
I saw parts of that game, plus I had watched the Bengals game. Whew, glad we played them once already before they got their defense rolling - at least we beat them. Don't know how Browns will fare in the Queen City on Nov. 17th though.

It is 3:30 a.m. and I am heading for bed. I have to be out the door at seven to go shopping. If I hadn't been in the hospital, I would have gone Friday. :angel:

Getting ready to bring Shreddy to the vet for his I-131 treatment. Getting anxious, but also excited that this will hopefully cure his over active thyroid.

Good luck, Linda.
When will you know if it works?
You know, I'm not sure. He will have a follow up blood test 8-10 weeks after the treatment. I assume he will stop being so hungry before that. I'll ask the vet tech. She is supposed to call me today and every day to give me updates on Shreddy.

Excellent! When do you get her.

That is the question.
We are exchanging emails right now.
She is a teacher and the times she can get away and the times I can close shop for a seven hour stretch are not aligning.
I'm not used to a dog breeder who doesn't have a more flexible job, since they need to be able to take off and be with their dogs at a moment's notice.
I'm not sure what's happening here yet. I hate to have to ship the pup being only three hours away.

I just spent the whole afternoon looking at You Tubes of the Clydesdale horses. Did you know that Budweiser owns eight different breeding farms? I learned a lot about them. What I would like to know is how do they decide which colts are going to be draft horses and which ones will be raised for breeding. That decision has to be made when they are just young colts. All their draft horses are geldings. And which fillies do they decide to use as breeding mares? :angel:

That is the question.
We are exchanging emails right now.
She is a teacher and the times she can get away and the times I can close shop for a seven hour stretch are not aligning.
I'm not used to a dog breeder who doesn't have a more flexible job, since they need to be able to take off and be with their dogs at a moment's notice.
I'm not sure what's happening here yet. I hate to have to ship the pup being only three hours away.

I hope you can work something out soon. You have to be excited about this.

Thanks!
No doubt is was because everyone was wishing me well.
But getting her from point A to point B is proving to be harder then I thought.

I've had dogs shipped to me before. And even back then it was quite pricey. I just wanted to avoid that this time around and was one of the main reasons I was researching closer breeders. I should have researched her job, lol. It's not like she's a hobby breeder with only a couple dogs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom