What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely...we still try to sell him at rummage sales:LOL: My poor brother has three big sisters...

Rubbish while he was a kid, but rather good as an adult?

My brothers are all very different and none of them do what I tell them! Ollie is sometimes amenable (he is chauffeuring my best friend Bernadette over here on Saturday) but that's only because he is the best fed! :LOL::LOL:

Still useful after all these years! ;)

(I can joke all the way here, but I love my brothers to bits!) :wub:

Baby Brother walked around our last get together (Mom & Dad's 50th and Shrek & my 25th anniversaries) with a "For Sale Cheap" sign on his back. Still no takers...they don't want to feed him. Maybe we are mean...but it's so much fun!!! Not many people want a 43 year old...

Baby Brother walked around our last get together (Mom & Dad's 50th and Shrek & my 25th anniversaries) with a "For Sale Cheap" sign on his back. Still no takers...they don't want to feed him. Maybe we are mean...but it's so much fun!!! Not many people want a 43 year old...

So young... does he have any redeeming features??

After all these years he still loves his sisters:)

Is he alone because he couldn't find one woman to look after him as well as so many sisters?

And am I alone because I can't find one man to look after me as well as 3 brothers?

Okay weird!

And I am going to bed! :LOL:

Goodnight all!

Katy x

Have you tried any of their spices? I sure wish we had one of their stores in my area, I always hate to pay for posting and handling.:angel:
Orders over $30 ship for free. Put a post-it-note inside the door of your spice cupboard. Every time you get low on something, write it down. When you hit around $25 look over what is getting low and call your order in. If you are feeling flush, when you hit $25 go ahead and look at all the pretty blends and treat yourself to something nice. :chef:

Home...I'm home.
T181A-Noplacelikehome.png

Ollie will be having Clam Chowder if it kills me! (Or him!) BWAHAHHAAAAA!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh and tomorrow is his birthday....
Hmmm, I see a bowl of chowder, nice body - not too thick, but not thin - and a small pile of crumbled Tuc Savoury Crackers (I googled!) with a lovely birthday candle in the middle. :LOL: Just sayin'...

Orders over $30 ship for free. Put a post-it-note inside the door of your spice cupboard. Every time you get low on something, write it down. When you hit around $25 look over what is getting low and call your order in. If you are feeling flush, when you hit $25 go ahead and look at all the pretty blends and treat yourself to something nice. :chef:

What a great idea. Its not hard to pick out something else, thats for sure. I like their different salts, I want to try them all.

I finally cleaned out my car trunk after the long memorial trip this summer, brought in tons of pictures and picture albums from Mom's house, many are framed, many multiples. Sorting them, and hopefully will get them sent off to family members. Gad, the woman had so much stuff.

I did see I had some really cute boyfriends back in the day ;)

Last edited:
I did see I had some really cute boyfriends back in the day ;)

:LOL:

I waited a while after my parents were gone to go through the pictures. It was fun to see some of those photos after so many years. A few brought a tear to my eyes, but it was worth it and I am glad I waited.

Getting the last of a couple odd jobs done around here, then starting on something??? for supper so we can sit down and watch the big game tonight at 8:00PM. Probably be the ONLY television turned to ABC - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes are playing Penn State tonight. Undefeated OSU goes for their 20th game in a row!
img_1313749_0_0cdec88626b704e887e12175e2365fbf.gif

Doing some yard cleanup on a sunny, windy day. DH and I were trying to get the last few apples from the tree with the apple picker, the wire claw part separated from the pole and got stuck in the tree :LOL: We both looked at each other and cracked up. DH bashed it with the pole and actually caught it when it fell!

Doing some yard cleanup on a sunny, windy day. DH and I were trying to get the last few apples from the tree with the apple picker, the wire claw part separated from the pole and got stuck in the tree :LOL: We both looked at each other and cracked up. DH bashed it with the pole and actually caught it when it fell!

That is how you handle adversity...way cool! (am I getting to old to say that or is it dating me?)

We had our 29th wedding anniversary yesterday. Just relaxing & lounging today, watching movies & eating popcorn. I feel like baking something but afraid I would sit down & eat it all. Our German girls left this morning, back to potsdam, Germany.

I just got back from a walk with the pup. Looking forward to giving her her pill in an hour or so. Hopefully it clears things up immediately. Plus it's always good to get your pets used to taking pills young.

Back
Top Bottom