What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from Costco, the big health food store, and a supermarket. Unsurprisingly, I'm pooped. I got a rotisserie chicken from Costco. I'll serve that for supper with a salad and some of that really nice organic, whole grain, sourdough bread I got at Costco.

I just put DA to her bed. This has been a very fun evening! Now it is time for my journal and to bed.

I am ready for my test tomorrow.

With love,
~Cat

I'm scratching my head! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I received an Email from Best Buy saying that my Norton Anti Virus protection would no longer be compatible with Windows and that I need to convert to Webroot. I have grown very skeptical of the bandits at Best Buy! Do any of you understand if this is needed or just a marketing ploy by Best Buy. Thanks for your help!

I'm scratching my head! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I received an Email from Best Buy saying that my Norton Anti Virus protection would no longer be compatible with Windows and that I need to convert to Webroot. I have grown very skeptical of the bandits at Best Buy! Do any of you understand if this is needed or just a marketing ploy by Best Buy. Thanks for your help!

There are free antivirus options, like AVG. Windows now has Microsoft Security Essentials which is good, too. Best Buy is out to make money; your best interest is secondary, if that.

Just finished cutting a frozen loaf of sandwich bread into cubes, then putting them in the dehydrator to turn them into dried croutons. Each loaf gives me about 15 cups of dried bread cubes that will be the base for my holiday stuffing/dressing. The bread will be perfectly dried by the time we finish supper and I'll have all I'll need for the upcoming stuffing season.

I just put DA to her bed. This has been a very fun evening! Now it is time for my journal and to bed.

I am ready for my test tomorrow.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, sounds like you are right on track. Let us know what mark you get. Is this your history test? Also, how is the tooth doing? :angel:

Last edited:
Just finished cutting a frozen loaf of sandwich bread into cubes, then putting them in the dehydrator to turn them into dried croutons. Each loaf gives me about 15 cups of dried bread cubes that will be the base for my holiday stuffing/dressing. The bread will be perfectly dried by the time we finish supper and I'll have all I'll need for the upcoming stuffing season.

I used to have a recipe for a stuffing bread. You put the seasonings in it that you would put for a bread stuffing. It was so good. Specially when you toasted it. You could smell the sage. When my computer crashed and I lost everything, I lost all my recipes. I had most of them printed out, but not that one. It also made great rolls for a chicken dinner. :angel:

Just got done playing cards (Crazy Eights and Go Fish) with my grandson. The little dickens beat me 7 games out of 10.
JoAnn don't you just love playing with you grandkids? Mine are so wonderful I could spend all my time playing or teaching the 2 oldest how to bake and do some of the savory dish they love.
They make life well worth living.
kades

JoAnn don't you just love playing with you grandkids? Mine are so wonderful I could spend all my time playing or teaching the 2 oldest how to bake and do some of the savory dish they love.
They make life well worth living.
kades

You should be here when my granddaughter who is age 12 and grandson who is age 11 play cards with me. Boy, are they out to get grandma.;) We have such a good time. I wish I had some memories like this of my grandmother ( I only had one grandmother, the other one died 10 years before I was born).

You should be here when my granddaughter who is age 12 and grandson who is age 11 play cards with me. Boy, are they out to get grandma.;) We have such a good time. I wish I had some memories like this of my grandmother ( I only had one grandmother, the other one died 10 years before I was born).

I do a lot of embroidery and crochet. So often when someone sees me working on a project, I always hear, "My grandmother tried to teach me, but I wasn't interested. Now I am sorry." Whether is just playing cards, cooking with them, or a craft, it always gives the children happy memories.

When my kids had their first child, I told each one that their first job was to make sure they stayed safe and the second one was to give them love and memories to cherish all their lives. :angel:

I got done with work at 4, went in the gym until 6, feeling great. Stopped to pick up taco's on the way home for the daughter & I. On the way home I got stopped by the cop. Didn't realize it but my liscence plates were expired, ARGH!!!! $110.00 ticket. What joy.....Got home the daughter is complaining bout cold food then dh calls, crabby.
Bad end to a good day.

I got done with work at 4, went in the gym until 6, feeling great. Stopped to pick up taco's on the way home for the daughter & I. On the way home I got stopped by the cop. Didn't realize it but my liscence plates were expired, ARGH!!!! $110.00 ticket. What joy.....Got home the daughter is complaining bout cold food then dh calls, crabby.
Bad end to a good day.

I would have eaten while he was writing me up :angel:

I stuck my registeration sticker in my cup holder because my license plate was too dirty/wet to put it on at the time. And I totally forgot about it. I ran into the district magistrate at the PO and he pointed out my four month expired plate... and then I remembered the sticker... try putting on a sunbaked sticker that is in three pieces :wacko:

Bad end to a good day.

Oh crap, SB. Didn't they send you a reminder? We get reminders from the license plate place, and send them money, and they send us our stickers. However, as DH recently discovered, you don't get reminders from the drivers license renewal place. The TSA agent at the airport spotted it, otherwise we would have never noticed.

:LOL: Pac!

Last edited:
Bad end to a good day.

Concentrate on the good part. You went to the gym! And you had moments when you were feeling great! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom