What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully it will go quickly, Dawg. So far I have never had to appear. I probably shouldn't have said that. :ohmy: :ermm:

A wave of sleepiness has washed over me. So I am going to make some Angel Hair pasta with butter and a smattering of sauce. Then I am going to try to take a nap. :angel:

My brownie recipe made in an 8x8 pan comes out nice and thick. It's on this site.

A link would be nice.
Like I said, very little turned up when doing an advanced search using "brownie" in the title. It surprised me.
And I know LP Beier posted a brownie recipe here, but dang if I could find it using her name and the word brownie :huh:

I'm watching Sundance and rocking to Tommy. I still remember seeing that in the theater.

Could have sworn I tried that, PF, but I'll give your link a try.

ahhh... you meant to try a Google search here...
I was using the forum's advanced search. My bad. I should have known better.
But the brownies are baked and that's what I am eating tonight.

After a quick trip to the store, we all decided to get the lawn done. What a great feeling to have all of those leaves raked & picked up. It took the 3 of us about 4 hours before it started getting dark. Had previously put a pot roast in the oven, it sure smelled good when we came in, just about ready for supper.

The IKEA trip was awesome, got some odds and ends, but the larger purchases are what got us excited!

We got a hall cabinet for our entry that has 4 tilt out sections that will hold at least 12 pairs of shoes, there is also a drawer in the top to store mail. It's nice and slim and attaches to the wall which makes it more space efficient and accommodates the molding along the floor so it will be nice and snug against the wall. Rob has been wanting a hall table for our entry, but I've been resistant because I wanted something with more function that just a surface to collect junk! :LOL:

I got one of their famous Poang chairs and ottoman for the bedroom, they are so comfy and I've wanted one for a while.

I had set aside some Visa gift cards from the wedding and it was so fun using them for house stuff!

Thanks!
I wasn't very happy with the other recipe at all. Chocolaty, but thin and did not cut well, broke apart.

I cool these a bit and then pop in the fridge for a couple hours. I make a parchment sling and just lift them out after chilling. Put them on a cutting board and cut with a big knife, this makes nice, neat brownies. I've made them for numerous bake sales where I want them to look nice.

I'm trying to learn contractions. I'm also baking pumpkin bread for to freeze and keep until my parents arrive. I want to surprise them!

With love,
~Cat

Kicking back and resting so I can hit the ground running tomorrow...big day making French bread. Orders for 30+ loaves so far and, as of today, I've made 10. They're in the freezer. If I press both my bread machines into service early tomorrow morning, they should be able to handle kneading and the first rise of another 10, if I stagger their cycles. On Thursday I'll deliver this group of 20 to my friend who is conducting the fundraiser.

Letting everything I learned today either soak in or leak out...we'll know tomorrow which it is. Relaxing, waiting for Shrek to call.

Pondering. I was actually excited about jury duty this morning. Criminal case. Had my Kindle at the ready for down times. All of us potential jurors showed up, but after 2 hours the defendant didn't, so we were dismissed. Now the guy has a warrant for failure to appear, and is in really big trouble!

Back
Top Bottom