What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, Toffi, I see on another thread that you made Saskatoon berry jam. :yum: Can you get fresh at the store, or did you pick the berries and freeze them?

I need to get off my backside and do some more pick up and cleaning. Sunday disappears so quickly.

Last edited:
Congrat, Toffi. I like making something new to me, or outside my comfort zone.

I'm watching the Philly/Detroit game. It reminds me of the infamous "tuck rule" game it's snowing so hard. It doesn't often snow on the eastern side of the state without passing through my neck of the woods.

You can't see the Browns game?

No Andy. I'm in the Bills' "zone". When they are away they have to show their games. So it was off to Fox to watch whatever they were showing. Brutal game. Anyone who has The Ticket ought to turn it on just to see the conditions. It's not just snowing, it's accumulating.

Well, it's 6-0 Browns right now and the Pats look inept. But it's still the first half so they aren't awake yet.

That's all I need...and to remember to bring the things left in the car. If I go out...I may as well finish my trip, get back home and have a hot chocolate and relax. I won't be putting on the boots and coat, they will be COLD! I also need to remember to bring in the frozen salsa so it can thaw before my party tonight.:ermm:

PARTY??? My invitation must have been lost in the mail. :mad:

Just popped in to write a PM and checked into a couple of threads.

Going back to rest and try to get rid of my bronchitis and shoulder pain.

Need to be better for Saturday as it is the Beier Family Christmas.

Just popped in to write a PM and checked into a couple of threads.

Going back to rest and try to get rid of my bronchitis and shoulder pain.

Need to be better for Saturday as it is the Beier Family Christmas.

Does the Beier Family celebrate christmas earlier than everybody else?

No doubt, PF. No doubt...

He's the one guy on offense I'd keep on the roster, CG.

I know I could've handled the conversations. My father was a doctor and my mother was a nurse. Dinnertime conversations were always, um, interesting when I was growing up. And most certainly...educational.:rolleyes:

Females cold have handled the conversation:rolleyes::angel:

I know I could've handled the conversations. My father was a doctor and my mother was a nurse. Dinnertime conversations were always, um, interesting when I was growing up. And most certainly...educational.:rolleyes:

Katie I am one of those folks who love blood and gore. When I worked at the Community hospital, if there were no babies for me to care for, and a surgery scheduled, it was my job to go into surgery and shake out every sponge (gauze pad) and hang it on the rack for counting. I was the dirty nurse. Even though I scrubbed and wore gloves, I am the one that would get the bottle of alcohol and pour it on equipment when needed. I was the one that would touch the non sterile items. My dream day is to spend it in an OR watching brain or open heart surgery. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom