What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love Cat's sense of humor MammaCat!

I'm doing a little happy dance right now.
happy093.gif
A neighbor up the street that we've been casual friends with all the time they've lived here said her almost-14-year-old daughter will definitely watch kitty! Christmas is saved! Now all I have to worry about is the weather. I-80 between Clearfield and Clarion can get dicey at times. :ermm: Good thing Sally has new "shoes" on her drive wheels.

I love her humor also. She just slips those zingers in there.

Glad kitty will have a kitty sitter. Just have a great Christmas with the kiddies. :angel:

We have an exchange program between us. I send her pieces of Parmesan and Romano cheese and in turn she sends me a carton of cigarettes. If I were to buy a carton here, it would cost $105.00.
Time for my meds. :angel:

Addie, I am very surprised to hear that you smoke, since you are always promoting healthy eating.

Cat has also been working on the guitar. Tonight she played and sang for us these:

"Nights In White Satin" - Moody Blues
"Light One Candle" - Peter, Paul and Mary
"City of New Orleans" - Arlo Guthrie (Not sure he wrote this)
"As Tears Go By" - Marianne Faithfull
"Somebody To Love" - Jefferson Airplane
"Cat's In The Cradle" - Harry Chapin

These are songs I love.

MammaCat

I like those songs, too, Mamma Cat. I'm surprised that Cat knows them. They are from before she was born!

Addie, I am very surprised to hear that you smoke, since you are always promoting healthy eating.

I do eat healthy. But I have also been smoking since I was ten years old. Why quit now? So I can live longer? How long do you want me to live? 'Til I am on life support? My job is done. My kids are grown and successful. I don't want to spend my last days cleaning. I enjoy smoking. :angel:

Last edited:
Addie, you've been smoking since you were ten years old? :ohmy:
How tall did you say you were? :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

CG, part of I-80 was closed yesterday due to the weather. Here's hoping for a clear spell.

...CG, part of I-80 was closed yesterday due to the weather. Here's hoping for a clear spell.
Thanks pac, I sure hope so too. We had a rough time coming back one Thanksgiving, but that stretch of road now has those de-icing sprayers along the roadside. As long as all the weather apps I follow say it won't be bad we'll head out.

I've been busy going through our too-many possessions over the last few months and have run across blankets and a quilt our daughter can put to use. If something does happen, heaven forbid, at least we'll have enough covers to bundle with.

Addie, you've been smoking since you were ten years old? :ohmy:
How tall did you say you were? :ermm: :ROFLMAO:

CG, part of I-80 was closed yesterday due to the weather. Here's hoping for a clear spell.

4"8". I used to be 4'9.5" but have shrunk with old age. So tell your kids, smoking does stunt your growth. My grandparents on my father's side were very short also, as are most eastern Native American tribes. :angel:

4"8". I used to be 4'9.5" but have shrunk with old age. So tell your kids, smoking does stunt your growth. My grandparents on my father's side were very short also, as are most eastern Native American tribes. :angel:

I'm taller than you? Oh my! I must be a giant to you. I'm 5'2.

With love,
~Cat

;) Just remember young lady, you are never too big to be put over my knee. Oh wait, I used to say that to my kids. :angel:

Yes, ma'am! I'll remember this!

Please don't put me over your knee for the Grinch at the clubhouse. I became possessed and I had to do this!

With love,
~Cat

Okay, I have a date for surgery! The nurse said she's get me in after the new year...January 2nd, I check in at 1030 for surgery at 1230. It's not getting here fast enough...

Oh no. A robot and an Ogress.

I'll be checking CNN. This should be very interesting!

Ogress, we'll be praying for you through your surgery and thinking of you. We hope you'll come through this very well and heal very quickly.

With love,
~Cat

You could borrow me for your surgery so I can reach to get things from high places. I'll come with my own stepstool and my own trash can.

And I am cheap also! :LOL:

With love,
~Cat

That's funny! I come with my own stepstool, too! I do have Shrek and he got me a little stool to help me get into bed.

Back
Top Bottom