What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do my best work at night:):LOL:

I'm noticing I have bruises popping out all over. No wonder I was feeling achy today and my clothes were pinching.

I do my best work at night:):LOL:

I'm noticing I have bruises popping out all over. No wonder I was feeling achy today and my clothes were pinching.

Are you having to give yourself blood thinner shots? That did it for me. I had bruises all over my belly where I gave them, but they went everywhere else too.

Monkey is going to be the death of me for sure! Earlier she had climbed onto the top of the fridge and when I went to the kitchen she jumped to the floor right in front of me. Just now she was sitting in the back part of my desk and I saw a shadow when I sat down. I am going to have to fill that area up with something. :wacko:

Laurie,
you have to discipline her :ROFLMAO:

@ catfamily
I didn't know you come from the black sea.. googled Brasov and that's more in inner Rumania..
We wanted to go to the Black Sea for holiday last year, but for different reasons it didn't work..
But I think, one day we will go there ;o)

Laurie,
you have to discipline her :ROFLMAO:

@ catfamily
I didn't know you come from the black sea.. googled Brasov and that's more in inner Rumania..
We wanted to go to the Black Sea for holiday last year, but for different reasons it didn't work..
But I think, one day we will go there ;o)

Oh I'm sorry for the confusion.

We live in Brasov, but we have a second home in Constanta by the Black Sea. It is a vacation home, where we could enjoy the sea and until now, we could see Papa's fishing vessel, Catina.

With love,
~Cat

Monkey is going to be the death of me for sure! Earlier she had climbed onto the top of the fridge and when I went to the kitchen she jumped to the floor right in front of me. Just now she was sitting in the back part of my desk and I saw a shadow when I sat down. I am going to have to fill that area up with something. :wacko:

Cats are too funny! My Misty attacks the cursor on the screen! She also likes to ride the Roomba. Good luck.

With love,
~Cat

Cats are too funny! My Misty attacks the cursor on the screen! She also likes to ride the Roomba. Good luck.

With love,
~Cat
We have a Roomba and Monkey likes to stalk it. But when she is calm, she is adorable. But when she is in kitten mode it's a little hard on a disabled old lady (me) and a disabled old dog (Violet). We shall survive!:)

Right now I'm on my third night of just trying to keep the back end of the house warm enough that pipes don't freeze. It isn't the worst I've seen in my life (In my early twenties in my Air Force days, I lived in a trailer in North Dakota) .... but it is -11 on my back porch thermometer and my radiators in the kitchen and back bathroom cannot keep up. My husband used to complain about my insomnia; now he's grateful for it!

I am having another pain night plus my cough and gallbladder are acting up. I can't sleep in either the bed or my chair so I am watching the multitude of recordings on the PVR and puttering around here in DC. I can't tell you all how much I regret leaving and how glad I ADM to be back.

Laurie,
I really wish for your pain to lessen some how....
I'm already annoyed with my back aching when I wake up in the mornings..

I'm work and wait for the robot to finish, so I can really work again... but that should be soon ;o)

Oh no. Be very careful of that! Please tell your doctor.

With love,
~Cat

It's okay, Cat. I understand the bruises and why they are there. It happens after surgeries. Sometimes it just takes a while for them to show up. I was actually surprised when I seemed to be bruise free.

I'm waiting for Latté to make Shrek fall down, she darts out in front of him all the time. She has slowed down doing it to me, because she's been stepped on and I've about killed myself to not put full weight on her when it happens. One of these days one of us is going down.:wacko:

I'm waiting for Latté to make Shrek fall down, she darts out in front of him all the time. She has slowed down doing it to me, because she's been stepped on and I've about killed myself to not put full weight on her when it happens. One of these days one of us is going down.:wacko:

Your post made me think of my Brother!

Years ago he worked in an extended care facility and one night one of the residents fell. My brother summoned assistance on the PA system by announcing "Gray Lady Down!"*. The lady was fine and he got written up for it, he didn't use the PA system much after that! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

*For the youngsters in the crowd Gray Lady Down was a film in the late 70's starring Charlton Heston.

Your post made me think of my Brother!

Years ago he worked in an extended care facility and one night one of the residents fell. My brother summoned assistance on the PA system by announcing "Gray Lady Down!"*. The lady was fine and he got written up for it, he didn't use the PA system much after that! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

*For the youngsters in the crowd Gray Lady Down was a film in the late 70's starring Charlton Heston.

ROFL!!!!

We call it LOLFDGB

Little Old lady Fall Down Go Boom...

I like your Brother's version...I'd probably get written up for using it, too!

Got my staples out today. Was out for almost six hours and I am tired. Having some soup and then off to bed.

Definitely off to bed for you. I know it is easier said than done, but stop trying to do so much. Sometimes doing nothing is harder to do than to do something. :angel:

Check this out!

I just put my shoes on. And as I was sitting in the chair on the sun porch and looked up at the coat rack this is what I saw:
knife.jpg
My knife!

It's been MIA since Monday. And I use it on an almost daily basis, so of course I already ordered a replacement. I just don't lose stuff, so it was driving me mad that it was not surfacing in another pair of pants that I had been wearing. I figured that I would find it in the Spring, when the snow melted.
Apparently the last time I used it, as I was putting it back into my rear pocket, I clipped it onto my coat instead :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom