What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I don't want to brag or anything or rub it in or show too much excitement so as the rest of you feel left out and jealous, but

We Are Going On A Cruise To Alaska September 12 - 19 and Have a Balcony Stateroom With a Sitting Room And Jacuzzi Tub!!!

:w00t2::whistling:clap::punk:

Last edited:
Okay, I don't want to brag or anything or rub it in or show too much excitement so as the rest of you feel left out and jealous, but

We Are Going On A Cruise To Alaska September 12 - 19 and Have a Balcony Stateroom With a Sitting Room And Jacuzzi Tub!!!

Awesome!

That's awesome!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful trip :w00t:

Wow, no one's been doing anything?

I am about to start the arduous task of filling out our passport forms so that we will be ready for Alaska in September, but also, we need them to just cross the border and have procrastinated far too long.

TB's parents are snowbirds and have wanted us to come to their place near Palm Springs for years. They've even said they would pay for the passports if that's what was stopping us. It isn't the money, just the forms themselves!

Canada post has certain post offices that are also passport offices. I went to ours last year when I had to renew mine. They go over the forms with you to make sure they are correct and send them in. Costs a bit extra. Unless this your first ever passport??

That is so cool. You'll love the balcony stateroom. Mrs D has always wanted to do the Alaska cruise.

Nice! And what do you mean "left out and jealous"? Aren't you taking ALL of us with you? If not, why do you need a sitting room? :huh:

I'm recovering from a day in the kitchen. Put the finishing touches on one pot of soup, made two others from scratch, and cleaned everything up to sparkling, including the glass top stove. I'm on strike tomorrow! :LOL:

Hi everyone. :) It's almost 9:30PM here now and I should be in bed, as I'm recovering from over 2 weeks of being so sick with the flu. Holy cow. Don't want to ever go through that again! :ohmy:

About the time I got sick, my poor little kitty, Blackee, was attacked in our own back yard by another cat. As he tried to retreat from the fight (he's almost 13 years old) he was bitten pretty bad in several places and had to have surgery. :( I've been taking care of me and little furbaby at the same time, and now both of us are happy to be feeling well again. :)

LP, have a great time on your cruise, that sounds just wonderful. :) Fiona, happy belated birthday to your Shrek. :)

Hi everyone. :) It's almost 9:30PM here now and I should be in bed, as I'm recovering from over 2 weeks of being so sick with the flu. Holy cow. Don't want to ever go through that again! :ohmy:

About the time I got sick, my poor little kitty, Blackee, was attacked in our own back yard by another cat. As he tried to retreat from the fight (he's almost 13 years old) he was bitten pretty bad in several places and had to have surgery. :( I've been taking care of me and little furbaby at the same time, and now both of us are happy to be feeling well again. :)

Oh dear, Cheryl! So good to see you again, hopefully you and furbaby are fully recovered!

Back
Top Bottom