What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL:
Tell them they have to fix your chair back if they want any chocolate. :devilish:

I hope I can get it fixed...LOL!!! I had it pitched forward for sciatic pain on the right, which seems to have disappeared since the surgery. I also had it set to rock backwards...

That was the silliest thing I have seen in a long while. Thank you. :angel:
You know, you're right. That is rather silly. But, that's the actual courtship dance of the peacock spider.

:angel:
LOL! That spider has a better sense of rhythm than some people I know taxy. But those eyes! How many eyes does that spider have? Creepy.
Most spiders have eight eyes. I think he's really cute. They are really tiny, ~5 mm (less than a 1/4 inch).

Last edited:
I hope I can get it fixed...LOL!!! I had it pitched forward for sciatic pain on the right, which seems to have disappeared since the surgery. I also had it set to rock backwards...

If my sciatic pain goes away when they take out my gallbladder I will be doing the happy dance for a long while! :)

I keep praying for all of you.

I'm on Skype with Mamma and Papa also! Oh I miss them!

I can just see them in the upstairs parlor in front of the fire, sitting on the couch together.

I used to be between them there.

Ouch! I miss this.

With love,
~Cat

I can't watch the video. Not because I can't open it, but because it has a spider in it :shock:

Have a good first day back, Fi.

The sciatic pain might have gone away because you were not going to work, sitting in that chair, but I do hope it doesn't come back.

Where I worked, we had a bunch of very old, broken down chairs. Finally, they bought all new chairs. They were beautiful, and very expensive. But unfortunately, they did not get any input from the people who actually had to sit in those chairs. They were very cushy and adjustable, but the arms on them prevented you from getting in close enough to the workstations unless you were 6'5" and had very long arms. You had to lean forward a bit to be able to work. Also, they were twice a big as the old chairs and since our work stations were positioned in sets of three, it was almost impossible to get in or out of your chair without disturbing the other 2 people.

^5 to management!

The sciatic pain might have gone away because you were not going to work, sitting in that chair, but I do hope it doesn't come back.

My sciatic pain was all the time except when I was sitting in the chair. I even have the sofa cushion pitched forward to sit and relax.

I hope all goes well for you on Monday PF. Take it easy.

Thanks RJD, just 4 hours a day to start. I also have to get my workstation rebuilt...it's all on boxes since the remodeled the office. They gave us built in desks and cupboards.

I just dropped a whole cup of coffee and didn't break the mug...it's amazing how far a cup of coffee can go and I was wearing half of it Are we sure it's FRIday??? Good thing it was no longer hot.

I'll be mopping the kitchen floor today.:mrgreen:

Talking about office chairs reminded me of when my sister got a new job in Copenhagen. She was quite surprised. The company ergonomist came to her office and spent a half an hour adjusting chair, desk, etc. for her. My sister was very comfortable in that office. Some of the adjustments were done in ways that weren't the obvious way to do it..

I can't watch the video. Not because I can't open it, but because it has a spider in it :shock:

Have a good first day back, Fi.
Aw, it's just a tiny, little spider - less than a quarter inch. They live in Australia; they aren't venomous; and they don't bite people.

Back
Top Bottom