What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really thought Peyton was going to snap out of his post season stigma and come into this game charging... but I was wrong, lol. There's always the second half though, and I'm not counting them out yet... but soon maybe.

I really thought Peyton was going to snap out of his post season stigma and come into this game charging... but I was wrong, lol. There's always the second half though, and I'm not counting them out yet... but soon maybe.

Seakaws, TD. OK, C-ya Denver :LOL:
That didn't take long.

The energy those Seahawks came out with just gave me the feeling they would end up on top.

Finding uses for old jeans.
attachment.php
That is snappy cute Dawg! I like good-sized purses. Finally a reason to be happy for wearing good-sized jeans? :ermm: Not really. :LOL:

Well that Super Bowl...wasn't. Denver should have been wearing Depends. :yuk: And to make it even worse, the commercials were generally bland. Although I did really like the Budweiser "Puppy Love" commercial with the puppy that kept going back home, the Pepsi one that turns NYC into a giant music experience, and Terry Bradshaw and the Geico camel had a couple funny exchanges during the pre-game portion.

I'm loving the Subaru commercials with The Barkleys. The Bud commercials were goood and the Doritos ad with the Time Machine was great!

I thought the commercials were overall good. There were a few that I laughed at.

Oh, I forgot we're on the "what are you doing" thread. Payday today, so I've already been to WalMart, got my money orders, prescriptions, and some groceries.

I've just finished putting those groceries away, and resting up for another round at the Save-A-Lot for the rest of my restocking.

The cupboards were bare!

I've made a few of these bags. I love the ones I made from kid's jeans. Long strap, lots of pockets, but small.

I made 3 of these yesterday, I currently wear size 4, these were size 7, so no bigger than my current store-bought purses. I love that I can recycle my beloved jeans, and was thinking about using the kidsized jeans too! What did you use for closures, Zhiz? I'm thinking I may use a belt loop to hook over the front button.

I used velcro. I'd been saving all the jeans from bags of hand me downs that I came across. I had planned to make a wall hanging of different pockets for my sewing accessories. I just put the jeans bags in a recycle box for other residents.

There is no extra room to store stuff in my apartment and I hate clutter, so I use these recycle boxes to get rid of things like the slap chopper that just grabbed the onion half and stuck there, a DVD player that didn't work (it kept saying there was no DVD there). I typed up a note to go with these so that maybe others could fix and use them. It was a great way to get rid of tea bags that had caffeine after I discovered my body doesn't like caffeine any more.

I keep the box near the front door for odds and ends like these and when the box is full, I take it downstairs to the common room and leave it for others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom